Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- presentation copy
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
The Man Made of Words: Essays, Stories, Passages
by Momaday, N. Scott
- The Man Made of Words: Essays, Stories, Passages by Momaday, N. Scott
- Bookseller: Glued To The Tube Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 018589
- Title: The Man Made of Words: Essays, Stories, Passages
- Author: Momaday, N. Scott
- Edition: First Edition (Second Printing)
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0312155816
- ISBN 13: 9780312155810
- Publisher: St. Martin's Press Inc
- Place: New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published: 1997
- Subjects: LITERARY CRITICISM / American / Native American;
30 Days net billing for institutions, and book sent upon receipt of purchase order. Orders from individuals sent upon receipt of payment only. Satisfaction gauranteed from 30 days of date of sale.
$ 775.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.