E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
LA MAGIE BLANCHE: Recettes de sorcieres
by Sperandio, Eric Pier
- LA MAGIE BLANCHE: Recettes de sorcieres by Sperandio, Eric Pier
- Bookseller: Canterbury Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 4620
- Title: LA MAGIE BLANCHE: Recettes de sorcieres
- Author: Sperandio, Eric Pier
- Format/binding: Green cloth hardcover-couverture rigide.
- Book condition: Fine.
- Jacket condition: Very Good Plus.
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN 10: 2764001339
- ISBN 13: 9782764001332
- Publisher: Edition du Club Québec Loisirs
- Place: Quebec:
- Date published: (1997).
- Keywords: rituels incantations spells magic potions recipes magiques magie blanche francais occult recettes sorcieres
- Bookseller catalogs: Health-Healing; X-File; en français;
- Subjects: BODY, MIND & SPIRIT / Unexplained Phenomena; FOREIGN LANGUAGE STUDY / General; HEALTH & FITNESS / General;
As a member of IOBA (Independent Online Bookseller's Association), we conduct our business to conform with its Code of Ethics. "Members agree to a policy of guaranteed customer satisfaction. Items may be returned within a reasonable period of time, and a full refund will be issued upon safe receipt of the item. The member will cover return shipping costs if there was an error in the listing. Items lost or damaged during shipping from the member to the customer are the responsibility of the member."
$ 10.00$20.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
AGING & SOCIETY: A Canadian Reader
Novak, Mark (editor)
Toronto:: Nelson Canada, (1995).. Softcover.. Very Good Plus.. A companion to "Aging and Society: A Canadian Perspective&...$10.00
DR. MOM'S PARENTING GUIDE: Commonsense Guidance for the Life...
Neifert, Marianne Egeland
NY:: A Dutton Book - Penguin Group, (1991). Blue cloth-backed hardcover.. Near Fine./Very Good.. Down-to-earth advice for wome...$10.00
ENTERTAINING THE SLIM WAY
Pappas, Lou Seibert
Reading/London/Don Mills:: Addison-Wesley , (1979).. Hardcover.. Good ex-library./Good.. Robert Rose (illustrations).. Over 20...$10.00
PARERGON. Second Edition
Evansville:: Mead Johnson, 1942.. Printed wraps, large size.. Reading copy.. Artwork (photography, painting, sculpture, etc) b...$10.00
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.