E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
LA MAGIE BLANCHE: Recettes de sorcieres
by Sperandio, Eric Pier
- LA MAGIE BLANCHE: Recettes de sorcieres by Sperandio, Eric Pier
- Bookseller: Canterbury Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 4620
- Title: LA MAGIE BLANCHE: Recettes de sorcieres
- Author: Sperandio, Eric Pier
- Format/binding: Green cloth hardcover-couverture rigide.
- Book condition: Fine.
- Jacket condition: Very Good Plus.
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 2764001339
- ISBN 13: 9782764001332
- Publisher: Edition du Club Québec Loisirs
- Place: Quebec:
- Date published: (1997).
- Keywords: rituels incantations spells magic potions recipes magiques magie blanche francais occult recettes sorcieres
- Bookseller catalogs: Health-Healing; X-File; en français;
- Subjects: BODY, MIND & SPIRIT / Unexplained Phenomena; FOREIGN LANGUAGE STUDY / General; HEALTH & FITNESS / General;
As a member of IOBA (Independent Online Bookseller's Association), we conduct our business to conform with its Code of Ethics. "Members agree to a policy of guaranteed customer satisfaction. Items may be returned within a reasonable period of time, and a full refund will be issued upon safe receipt of the item. The member will cover return shipping costs if there was an error in the listing. Items lost or damaged during shipping from the member to the customer are the responsibility of the member."
$ 10.00$17.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
SOCIOBIOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR
Barash, David P
NY/Oxford/Amsterdam:: Elsevier , (1977).. Black cloth hardcover.. Near Very Good./no dj.. An introduction to the structure of ...$10.00
A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO BREASTFEEDING
St. Louis:: C.V. Mosby, 1983, 3rd printing.. Softcover.. Very Good.. Three parts: Basics; Problems; Cross-Cultural Perspective...$10.00
AGING & SOCIETY: A Canadian Reader
Novak, Mark (editor)
Toronto:: Nelson Canada, (1995).. Softcover.. Very Good Plus.. A companion to "Aging and Society: A Canadian Perspective&...$10.00
DR. MOM'S PARENTING GUIDE: Commonsense Guidance for the Life...
Neifert, Marianne Egeland
NY:: A Dutton Book - Penguin Group, (1991). Blue cloth-backed hardcover.. Near Fine./Very Good.. "Down-to-earth advice fo...$10.00
How to identify a rare book
There are several important points to keep in mind when trying to determine if a book can be considered "rare". Read here to learn more.Learn how to determine if a book is rare
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.