E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
THE MANDALAY EDITION OF THE WORKS OF RUDYARD KIPLING. Thirteen Volumes
by Kipling, Rudyard
- THE MANDALAY EDITION OF THE WORKS OF RUDYARD KIPLING. Thirteen Volumes by Kipling, Rudyard
- Bookseller: THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 091R58
- Title: THE MANDALAY EDITION OF THE WORKS OF RUDYARD KIPLING. Thirteen Volumes
- Author: Kipling, Rudyard
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Doubleday, Page & Company, Garden City, NY: .
- Date published: 1927
- Keywords: KIPLING LITERATURE SETS COLONIAL BRITISH EMPIRE ENGLISH RUDYARD MANDALAY EDITION 1927
- Bookseller catalogs: LITERATURE;
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 175.00$5.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Make an offer on select books
Our booksellers are willing to listen to offers on thousands of uncommonly good books. Browse the selection here and name your price!
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>