E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
THE MANDALAY EDITION OF THE WORKS OF RUDYARD KIPLING. Thirteen Volumes
by Kipling, Rudyard
- THE MANDALAY EDITION OF THE WORKS OF RUDYARD KIPLING. Thirteen Volumes by Kipling, Rudyard
- Bookseller: THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 091R58
- Title: THE MANDALAY EDITION OF THE WORKS OF RUDYARD KIPLING. Thirteen Volumes
- Author: Kipling, Rudyard
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Doubleday, Page & Company, Garden City, NY: .
- Date published: 1927
- Keywords: KIPLING LITERATURE SETS COLONIAL BRITISH EMPIRE ENGLISH RUDYARD MANDALAY EDITION 1927
- Bookseller catalogs: LITERATURE;
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 175.00$5.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.