E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
The Manila Hilton Filipiniana
by Carunungan, Celso Al
- The Manila Hilton Filipiniana by Carunungan, Celso Al
- Bookseller: RareNonFiction.com (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 52800900
- Title: The Manila Hilton Filipiniana
- Author: Carunungan, Celso Al
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Makiling Publishing House Inc.
- Place: Quezon City, Philippines
- Date published: 1968
- Keywords: Carunungan, Celso Al. The Manila Hilton Filipiniana 248 pages. A bedside treasury of delightful and informative reading from the Philippines. Divided into the following sections: Portrait of the Filipino; Tales of the Filipinos; The Philippines Scene;
- Bookseller catalogs: Asia;
- Subjects: HISTORY / Asia / General;
Please call our 24 hour toll-free Hotline 1-877-660-6118 (or +1 250-245-8959) to order this title now. Digital images cheerfully provided upon request. We pack carefully in cardboard containers and ship promptly. All North American orders include free tracking number and insurance. Most inquiries answered in under 12 hours. We have carefully described your book's contents and condition. If our description is inaccurate, return book for full refund. Please contact us within 30 days of order to initiate return. We have thousands of satisfied customers from around the world and look forward to serving you.
$ 89.95FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: Ladysmith,British Columbia
Outstanding Chinese Canadian Artists Paintings - Vol. 1
Junshan, Zhu; MacIlquham, W. Lloyd: Editors
Taiwan: Han Tang. Paperback. 95 pages. Text primarily in Chinese. Colour plates throughout. "Documents the works of 25 ...$89.95
Satyajit Ray the Inner Eye
London: ANDRE DEUTSCH LTD. Soft Cover. 0233986308 412 pages. Index. Bibliography. Footnotes. Black and white photographic pl...$89.95
Rajasthan: Land of Kings
Canada: McClelland & Stewart. Hardcover. 0771012012 200 pages. Index. Bibliography. Glossary. 103 photos in colour and 6...$89.95
Geisha: A Photographic History, 1872-1912
Burns M.D., Stanley B.; Burns, Elizabeth A
USA: powerHouse Books. Hardcover. 1576873366 118 pages. "Documents the intimate life and culture of the nineteenth-century...$89.95
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.