Robert Clarke & Co., Cincinnati, 1875. Near fine lithograph, original color. Shows convergence of major forces in "Murfreesboro" TN, with details of main lines of operations, subordinate lines of operations, lines of march of all regional forces. Topographically quite detailed. This stri king map is from the 3 volume (including the atlas) work "History of the Army of the Cumberland, Its Organization, Campaigns, and battles...." by Thomas B Van Horne. 37x43cm..
Bookseller: The Prime Meridian: Antique Maps & Books
- Bookseller Inventory #: 806
- Title: (Map of Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Georgia): Map Exhibiting the Campaigns of the Army of the Cumberland while under the command of Maj. Gen. WS Rosecrans
- Author: Ruger, Edward (from "History of the Army of the Cumberland...Atlas")
- Publisher: Robert Clarke & Co., Cincinnati, 1875
- Keywords: maps, Kentucky,Tennesee, Alabama, Georgia, civil war, Cumberland, union, confederacy, cartography, battle maps
- Bookseller catalogs:
A. Maps--Southeast US;
F. Books--Civil War;
Terms of sale:
We accept cash, check, money order, American Express, Visa, Discover and Mastercard. Virginia sales tax will be added to instate purchases. Shipping charges are billed at cost, and will be added to the invoice. We usually include insurance with the postage, and as a result we do not routinely use media mail. If you wish the book sent via the latter route, it would be at your risk. For heavy items, there may be extra shipping charges. Any item maybe returned (postpaid and carefully packed by purchaser) within 7 days of receipt. We do not generally refund postal charges. Please notify us before sending a return. We do not share customer information with any outside sources; all details and addresses are confidential.