E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
Math Advantage, Deluxe Edition
- Math Advantage, Deluxe Edition
- Bookseller: Clausen Books, RMABA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: KM347
- Title: Math Advantage, Deluxe Edition
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Aces Research, Inc.
- Date published: 1998
- Keywords: Math, Mathematics, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Trigonometry, Statistics
- Bookseller catalogs: Mathematics;
- Subjects: MATHEMATICS / General;
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover/Novus, Checks, Money Orders, and Paypal. RETURNS: Satisfaction guaranteed. Return within 10 days of receipt if not as described. OVSEAS ORDERS: Shipped at cost. The biblio.com shipping template for orders outside the U.S. do not apply.
$ 6.86$3.95 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: Colorado Springs,Colorado
The Language and Symbology of Digital Computer Systems
RCA Service Company (prepared by)
Camden: Radio Corporation of America Government Service Department, 1959. Previous owner's bookplate and pocket on fep/bep. ...$6.81
Designing Efficient Algorithms for Parallel Computers
Quinn, Michael J
NY: McGraw-Hill Book Co., 1987. Textblock is complete (index from page 279 to 288) and mostly clean (a few pages have notations ...$7.35
Elements of Data Processing Mathematics
Price, Wilson T.; Miller, Merlin
NY: Holt, Rinehard and Winston, Inc., 1967. Previous owner's bookplate on fep and pocket on rear end page. Else textblock an...$7.79
National Physical Laboratory Notes on Applied Science No. 16: Mo...
London: Her Majesty's Stationery Office, 1959. Previous owner's sticker on title page, pocket on rear end paper, else te...$7.79
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.