E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket....[more]
Math Advantage, Deluxe Edition
- Math Advantage, Deluxe Edition
- Bookseller: Clausen Books, RMABA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: KM347
- Title: Math Advantage, Deluxe Edition
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Aces Research, Inc.
- Date published: 1998
- Keywords: Math, Mathematics, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Trigonometry, Statistics
- Bookseller catalogs: Mathematics;
- Subjects: MATHEMATICS / General;
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover/Novus, Checks, Money Orders, and Paypal. RETURNS: Satisfaction guaranteed. Return within 10 days of receipt if not as described. OVSEAS ORDERS: Shipped at cost. The biblio.com shipping template for orders outside the U.S. do not apply.
$ 6.86$3.95 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: Colorado Springs,Colorado
The Language and Symbology of Digital Computer Systems
RCA Service Company (prepared by)
Camden: Radio Corporation of America Government Service Department, 1959. Previous owner's bookplate and pocket on fep/bep. ...$6.81
Designing Efficient Algorithms for Parallel Computers
Quinn, Michael J
NY: McGraw-Hill Book Co., 1987. Textblock is complete (index from page 279 to 288) and mostly clean (a few pages have notations ...$7.35
Elements of Data Processing Mathematics
Price, Wilson T.; Miller, Merlin
NY: Holt, Rinehard and Winston, Inc., 1967. Previous owner's bookplate on fep and pocket on rear end page. Else textblock an...$7.79
National Physical Laboratory Notes on Applied Science No. 16: Mo...
London: Her Majesty's Stationery Office, 1959. Previous owner's sticker on title page, pocket on rear end paper, else te...$7.79
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.