E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
McCall's Three Magazines in One October, 1941
by Joan Detweiler, Howard Rigsby, Frances Frost, et al. editor Otis l. Wiese
- McCall's Three Magazines in One October, 1941 by Joan Detweiler, Howard Rigsby, Frances Frost, et al. editor Otis l. Wiese
- Bookseller: mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 008116
- Title: McCall's Three Magazines in One October, 1941
- Author: Joan Detweiler, Howard Rigsby, Frances Frost, et al. editor Otis l. Wiese
- Illustrator: Halleck Finley, et al.
- Format/binding: Soft cover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Edition: First Edition First Printing
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: McCall Corporation
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1941
- Keywords: Anthologies (multiple authors)
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.