New York: McCall Corporation, 1941. First Edition First Printing . Soft cover. Very Good/No Jacket. Folio - over 12 - 15" tall. Halleck Finley, et al.. This magazine is clean, tight, square and unmarked. It is lightly rubbed, surface and edges with a little light surface soil. It has a brown front wrap with a great color photo of a beautiful, young girl in fall cloths, the rear wrap has a Crisco ad. It is full of period ads, many in amazing color. It is illustrated with drawing and photos, many of them in color. It contains "'Semi-Private Lives" by Detweiler, "Some People Have All the Luck" by Rigsby, "Autumn Wind" by Frost, among other works. It has 154 pages.
Bookseller: mdpinc Books
- Bookseller Inventory #: 008116
- Title: McCall's Three Magazines in One October, 1941
- Author: Joan Detweiler, Howard Rigsby, Frances Frost, et al. editor Otis l. Wiese
- Illustrator:Halleck Finley, et al.
- Format/binding:Soft cover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Edition: First Edition First Printing
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: McCall Corporation
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1941
- Keywords: Anthologies (multiple authors)
- Size: Folio - over 12 - 15" tall
Terms of sale:
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.