E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
McCall's Three Magazines in One October, 1941
by Joan Detweiler, Howard Rigsby, Frances Frost, et al. editor Otis l. Wiese
- McCall's Three Magazines in One October, 1941 by Joan Detweiler, Howard Rigsby, Frances Frost, et al. editor Otis l. Wiese
- Bookseller: mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 008116
- Title: McCall's Three Magazines in One October, 1941
- Author: Joan Detweiler, Howard Rigsby, Frances Frost, et al. editor Otis l. Wiese
- Illustrator: Halleck Finley, et al.
- Format/binding: Soft cover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Edition: First Edition First Printing
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: McCall Corporation
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1941
- Keywords: Anthologies (multiple authors)
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Browse rare books
Interested in rare and collectible books? Booksellers from around the world showcase some of their finest in Biblio's rare book room.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.