E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
McCall's Three Magazines in One October, 1941
by Joan Detweiler, Howard Rigsby, Frances Frost, et al. editor Otis l. Wiese
- McCall's Three Magazines in One October, 1941 by Joan Detweiler, Howard Rigsby, Frances Frost, et al. editor Otis l. Wiese
- Bookseller: mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 008116
- Title: McCall's Three Magazines in One October, 1941
- Author: Joan Detweiler, Howard Rigsby, Frances Frost, et al. editor Otis l. Wiese
- Illustrator: Halleck Finley, et al.
- Format/binding: Soft cover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Edition: First Edition First Printing
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: McCall Corporation
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1941
- Keywords: Anthologies (multiple authors)
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 25.00FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2010
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
Books on sale
Did you know many booksellers offer exclusive sales and discounts on their books on Biblio? Check out our books on sale for a great deal on an uncommonly good book!