E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Leather binding made from calfskin. Most common form of leather binding....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book. The edges of the text block, or an inlay in the fro...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate, r...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- half title
- The leaf which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at times, the ...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain
by (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain by (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Bookseller: Argosy Book Store (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 75894
- Title: Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain
- Author: (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: very good(-)
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: John Stagg
- Place: London
- Date published: 1740
- Keywords: Ripperda,Duke of
$ 300.00$8.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Location: New York,New York
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.