E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- half title
- The leaf which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at times, the ...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate, r...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain
by (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain by (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Bookseller: Argosy Book Store (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 75894
- Title: Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain
- Author: (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: very good(-)
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First
- Publisher: John Stagg
- Place: London
- Date published: 1740
- Keywords: Ripperda,Duke of
$ 300.00$8.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Location: New York,New York
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.