E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- half title
- The leaf which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at times, the ...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate, r...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain
by (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain by (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Bookseller: Argosy Book Store (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 75894
- Title: Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain
- Author: (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: very good(-)
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First
- Publisher: John Stagg
- Place: London
- Date published: 1740
- Keywords: Ripperda,Duke of
$ 300.00$8.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Location: New York,New York
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.
Collect modern first editions
Biblio is showcasing the top book published every year starting in 1919. See if your favorite modern first edition made the list! Check out our collecting first editions by the year.