E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- half title
- The leaf which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at times, the ...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate, r...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain
by (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain by (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Bookseller: Argosy Book Store (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 75894
- Title: Memoirs of the Duke of Ripperda: First Ambassador from the States General to his Most Catholick Majesty, then Duke and Grandee of Spain
- Author: (CAMPBELL, John)?
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: very good(-)
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First
- Publisher: John Stagg
- Place: London
- Date published: 1740
- Keywords: Ripperda,Duke of
$ 300.00$8.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Location: New York,New York
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.