E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "the book is in the same immaculate condition in which it was published. There can be no defects, no missing pages, no library s...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Mop Dolls
- Bookseller: The Book Faerie (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 019431
- Title: Mop Dolls
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: The Needlecraft Shop
- Date published: 1990
- Keywords: DOLLS
- Bookseller catalogs: Crafts - Plastic Canvas;
- Subjects: CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Needlework / General;
Books shipped upon receipt of payment. Books shipped media rate. Priority or international orders will be quoted after determining pricing by location and type of shipment desired. Books may be returned if described incorrectly.
$ 8.00FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Location: Las Cruces,New Mexico
Wreaths Throughout the Year
The Needlecraft Shop, 2002. Book. Very Good. Soft cover. Craft booklet. The Needlecraft Shop, 2002. In very good condition, mino...$8.00
Craft Cord Creations
Primo, 1987. Book. Near Fine. Soft cover. Craft booklet. Primo, 1987. In near fine condition. Fast, fun and easy. Purses, tissue...$8.00
Snowflake Hostess Set
The Needlecraft Shop, 1992. Book. Very Good. Soft cover. Craft booklet. Very good condition. Candle Box, Place Setting, Basket.....$8.00
Quilt Block Fridgies
Annie's Attic, 1993. Book. Near Fine. Soft cover. Craft booklet. Annie's Attic, 1993. In near fine condition. Cake Stand...$8.00
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.