E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "the book is in the same immaculate condition in which it was published. There can be no defects, no missing pages, no library s...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Mop Dolls
- Bookseller: The Book Faerie (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 019431
- Title: Mop Dolls
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: The Needlecraft Shop
- Date published: 1990
- Keywords: DOLLS
- Bookseller catalogs: Crafts - Plastic Canvas;
- Subjects: CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Needlework / General;
Books shipped upon receipt of payment. Books shipped media rate. Priority or international orders will be quoted after determining pricing by location and type of shipment desired. Books may be returned if described incorrectly.
$ 8.00FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Location: Las Cruces,New Mexico
Birds & Bees Book 1009
Jeanette Crews Designs, 1998. Book. Very Good. Soft cover. Craft booklet. Very good condition. Coasters, door stop, tissue box c...$8.00
Musical Melody Mop Dolls Book 87M17
Karen Ann Wiant
Annie's Attic, 1991. Book. Very Good. Soft cover. Craft booklet. Very good condition, light edgewear. Sweetheart doll, grand...$8.00
Fun Fruit Fridgies
The Needlecraft Shop, 1994. Book. Very Good. Soft cover. Craft booklet. Very good condition, name date and old price on back of ...$8.00
Annie's Attic, 1993. Book. Near Fine. Soft cover. Craft booklet, 22 pages. Near fine condition. Little red barn, southwest d...$8.00
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.