New York: Meredith Publishing Co., 1939. 31st printing, January 1939. Tan cover with red kitchen items separated by blue lines in a checkerboard pattern with very light edge wear and a little staining to back spine edge. Front cover bottom inside hinge reinforced with Filmoplast hinge tape. Every recipe officially endorsed by Better Homes and Gardens.test kitchen. Numerous photographs. 15 chapters plus index. Slightly age-toned pages in nice condition! This vintage cookbook comes with a bonus of MANY recipes added from Better Homes and Gardens magazines and others pasted neatly on white page inserts. What a treasure!. Fifth Edition. 3 Ring Loose-leaf, Tan Boards. Very Good +/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Bookseller: Ravenwood Gables Bookstore
- Bookseller Inventory #: 54079
- Title: My Better Homes and Gardens Cook Book (Vintage 1939)
- Author: Better Homes and Gardens Staff
- Book condition: Very Good +
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Edition: Fifth Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Meredith Publishing Co.
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1939
- Keywords: Better Homes & Gardens, Cookbook, Cookies, Candy, Recipes, Casseroles, One-dish Meals, Eggs and Cheese, Jiffy Cooking, Meats, Poultry, Fish, Outdoor Cooking, Pastry, Pies, Salads, Salad Dressing, Soups, Sauces, Vegetables, Table Settings, Entertaining
- Bookseller catalogs:
COOKING / General;
REFERENCE / General;
SELF-HELP / General;
- Size: 8vo
Terms of sale:
We accept payment by check or money orders in U.S. dollars or credit cards via Biblio checkout. We also accept payment via PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/ with payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Books may be returned for any reason within 30 days if prior notice is given and the books are in the same condition as received. A full refund will be issued, including return shipping, if book is not as described.