E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
My Chunky Book of Jokes & Riddles
by Rudin, Helen (Compiler) (Mel Mann, illustrator) (Pellinowski, Laikin, Kiernan-contributors)
- My Chunky Book of Jokes & Riddles by Rudin, Helen (Compiler) (Mel Mann, illustrator) (Pellinowski, Laikin, Kiernan-contributors)
- Bookseller: Rainy Day Paperback Exchange (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 8NY001
- Title: My Chunky Book of Jokes & Riddles
- Author: Rudin, Helen (Compiler) (Mel Mann, illustrator) (Pellinowski, Laikin, Kiernan-contributors)
- Format/binding: Oversize Paperback
- Book condition: VERY GOOD+
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Creative Child Press/Waldman Publishing
- Place: NY
- Date published: 1988
- Bookseller catalogs: CHILDREN & JUVENILE;
★ ON SALE ★More books like this are on sale from Rainy Day Paperback Exchange at 10% off!
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Griffin, Peni R
NY: Simon & Schuster, 1996. (1st edition). Hardbound. FINE/Near Fine. As new except for a 1/4" rip and small smudge o...$6.95
Raggedy Ann's Book of Go-Togethers
Barto, Bobby (illius)
NY: Macmillan, 1988. Hardbound. GOOD. Tight, bright, clean, faint tilt. Rubbed spine and sticker remnants on cover. Some spots...$6.95
Terry and the High-Tech (Laser Guided Satellite Transmitted) Doz...
Huntington, WV: University Editions, 1999. (Signed, First). Paperback. FINE. As new - gift quality! Young tractor lovers lea...$6.95
Ruth: A woman whose loyalty was stronger than her grief (Women o...
Copenhagen, Denmark: Scandinavia Publishing, 1986. (Uncorrected proof). Oversize Hardbound. FINE/No DJ. Tight, bright, clean &...$7.25
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.