Indianapolis: The Bobbs-merrill Company, 1953. Hardcover, 8vo. 1.013pp. 4000 recipes, 150 drawings,Hinges just a trifle weak, Faint stain top edge. D/j with small edgetears & two thumbnail-size chips rear panal, else V.Good in V.Good D/j in jacket protector.. Revised and Enlarged. Hardcover. Illus. by Ginnie Hofmann.
Bookseller: Shamrock Books
- Bookseller Inventory #: 116207
- Title: The New Joy of Cooking: The All-Purpose Cookbook
- Author: Rombauer, Irma S. And Marion Rombauer Becker
- Illustrator:Ginnie Hofmann
- Jacket condition: Dust Jacket Included
- Edition: Revised and Enlarged
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: The Bobbs-merrill Company
- Place: Indianapolis
- Date published: 1953
- Keywords: COOKBOOKS, COOK BOOKS, COOKING
- Bookseller catalogs:
Terms of sale: CHECK, CASH OR MONEY ORDERS. CREDIT CARD USERS MUST UTILIZE the appropriate program shown where we have this item listed. We are pleased to ship and then invoice Libraries,Colleges,Universities,Institutions. All books,within U.S. (other than multiple orders) are shipped Media Mail unless buyer specifically chooses otherwise.Paperbacks and softcovers are 3.00, Hardbacks are 5.00 For Overseas orders, (Europe and Asia: International Money-Order, check drawn on U.S. bank or even cash if you wish),Phone or E-Mail for further info.on cost and shipping instructions. All items guaranteed & 'returnable' within ten days for full refund if not as described. We will hold a maximum of 14 days following initial order.