E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for ...[more]
NIGHTS OF PASSION. AN EROTIC FILM SERIES BY RON RAFFAELLI
- NIGHTS OF PASSION. AN EROTIC FILM SERIES BY RON RAFFAELLI
- Bookseller: Alta-Glamour Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 40816
- Title: NIGHTS OF PASSION. AN EROTIC FILM SERIES BY RON RAFFAELLI
- Book condition:
- Publisher: Diverse Industries
- Place: Van Nuys
- Date published: 1978
- Keywords: photography, film, video, "8.125"" x 5.5"". Saddle stapled original wrappers. Very good"
- Bookseller catalogs: Ephemera;
Return within 30 days for refund if not as described. Will work with you to your full satisfaction.
$ 25.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
SWEDISH EROTICA 8MM CATALOGS Bookets for films #20 - #385; lacki...
np: Swedish Erotica. 1978-1979. "19 different booklets from Swedish Erotica. Each booklet features stills and descriptions ...$25.00
EVERGREEN FILM CLUB NEWS unnumbered
New York: Grove Press. [1960s]. 4 pp. The Evergreen Club News was sent out monthly to members of Barney Rosset's Grove Press...$25.00
THE EROTIC VISIONS OF RAFFAELLI IN BOOK AND FILMS
Van Nuys: Diverse Industries. 198?. "16 pp, including covers. Color photographs illustrate adverts for 8mm films. Titles in...$25.00
"YNGLINGENS KAERLIGHEDSGLAEDER, TILLOKKELSER OG FARER"...
Vingaardstraede: Forlagets Bogtrykkeri. 1930s-1940s. "24 pp., includig wrappers. Illustrated with b/w plates of anatomy, cr...$25.00
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>