E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge....[more]
- "the book is in the same immaculate condition in which it was published. There can be no defects, no missing pages, no library s...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc. (whic...[more]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the tit...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition....[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
PFIQ. PIERCING FANS INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY No. 01 - No. 50; missing Nos. 2 , 21, 28 and 41
by Ward, Jim (Ed.)
- PFIQ. PIERCING FANS INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY No. 01 - No. 50; missing Nos. 2 , 21, 28 and 41 by Ward, Jim (Ed.)
- Bookseller: Alta-Glamour Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 62862
- Title: PFIQ. PIERCING FANS INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY No. 01 - No. 50; missing Nos. 2 , 21, 28 and 41
- Author: Ward, Jim (Ed.)
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Gauntlet Enterprises
- Place: "Beverly Hills, San Francisco"
- Date published: 1977-1997
- Keywords: piercing, tattoo, pop culture
Return within 30 days for refund if not as described. Will work with you to your full satisfaction.
$ 1,225.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.