E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc. (whic...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition....[more]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the tit...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge....[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- "the book is in the same immaculate condition in which it was published. There can be no defects, no missing pages, no library s...[more]
PFIQ. PIERCING FANS INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY No. 01 - No. 50; missing Nos. 2 , 21, 28 and 41
by Ward, Jim (Ed.)
- PFIQ. PIERCING FANS INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY No. 01 - No. 50; missing Nos. 2 , 21, 28 and 41 by Ward, Jim (Ed.)
- Bookseller: Alta-Glamour Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 62862
- Title: PFIQ. PIERCING FANS INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY No. 01 - No. 50; missing Nos. 2 , 21, 28 and 41
- Author: Ward, Jim (Ed.)
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Gauntlet Enterprises
- Place: "Beverly Hills, San Francisco"
- Date published: 1977-1997
- Keywords: piercing, tattoo, pop culture
Return within 30 days for refund if not as described. Will work with you to your full satisfaction.
$ 1,225.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.