E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition....[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the tit...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc. (whic...[more]
- "the book is in the same immaculate condition in which it was published. There can be no defects, no missing pages, no library s...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
PFIQ. PIERCING FANS INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY No. 01 - No. 50; missing Nos. 2 , 21, 28 and 41
by Ward, Jim (Ed.)
- PFIQ. PIERCING FANS INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY No. 01 - No. 50; missing Nos. 2 , 21, 28 and 41 by Ward, Jim (Ed.)
- Bookseller: Alta-Glamour Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 62862
- Title: PFIQ. PIERCING FANS INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY No. 01 - No. 50; missing Nos. 2 , 21, 28 and 41
- Author: Ward, Jim (Ed.)
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Gauntlet Enterprises
- Place: "Beverly Hills, San Francisco"
- Date published: 1977-1997
- Keywords: piercing, tattoo, pop culture
Return within 30 days for refund if not as described. Will work with you to your full satisfaction.
$ 1,225.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Books on sale
Did you know many booksellers offer exclusive sales and discounts on their books on Biblio? Check out our books on sale for a great deal on an uncommonly good book!
Browse rare books
Interested in rare and collectible books? Booksellers from around the world showcase some of their finest in Biblio's rare book room.