E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for ...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
Platillos Clasicos de la Comida Yucateca
by Restaurante "Los Almendros" (Editado y recopilado por)
- Platillos Clasicos de la Comida Yucateca by Restaurante "Los Almendros" (Editado y recopilado por)
- Bookseller: Crane's Bill Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 02528
- Title: Platillos Clasicos de la Comida Yucateca
- Author: Restaurante "Los Almendros" (Editado y recopilado por)
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket (Paperback)
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: [Merida, Mexico], n.d.
- Keywords: COOKING MEXICO, ESPANOL
- Bookseller catalogs: Cooking, Food and Drink;
Returnable if not as described.
$ 20.00$3.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: Albuquerque,New Mexico
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.