E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
by De Laurot, Edouard "Yves
- THE QUARANTINE by De Laurot, Edouard "Yves
- Bookseller: Waverley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 308560
- Title: THE QUARANTINE
- Author: De Laurot, Edouard "Yves
- Book condition: Near Fine
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: SELF-PUBLISHED.
- Place: NP
- Date published: 1965
- Keywords: Scripts/holywood & Cinema/french Cinema/directors/edouard De , Laurot/documentary Film/211
- Bookseller catalogs: List159; List176;
$ 1,000.00$8.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: Santa Monica,California
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.