E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the pu...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket....[more]
- Else fine
A Question of Blood
by Rankin, Ian
- A Question of Blood by Rankin, Ian
- Bookseller: Seattle Mystery Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 5080
- Title: A Question of Blood
- Author: Rankin, Ian
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: fine
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First UK edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0752851101
- ISBN 13: 9780752851105
- Publisher: Orion
- Place: London
- Date published: 2003
- Keywords: PRIVATE, SCHOOL, REBUS, MURDER, SHOOTING, EDINBURGH, EX-ARMY, KILLER, CIVIC LEADER, GOTH, SECRETS, LIES, STALKING, MYSTERY, POLICE, SCOTLAND
- Bookseller catalogs: FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Traditional British; FICTION / Thrillers;
- Subjects: FICTION / Fantasy / General; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / General; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Traditional British; FICTION / Suspense; FICTION / Thrillers;
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money orders and personal checks. Books may be returned within 30 days. Full refund will be given upon receipt of book in condition as originally sent. Washington State residents must be charged applicable sales tax.
A Question of Blood is a 2003 crime novel by Ian Rankin. It is the fourteenth of the Inspector Rebus novels.
★ ON SALE ★More books like this are on sale from Seattle Mystery Bookshop at 10% off!
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Make an offer on select books
Our booksellers are willing to listen to offers on thousands of uncommonly good books. Browse the selection here and name your price!
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.