E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the pu...[more]
- Else fine
A Question of Blood
by Rankin, Ian
- A Question of Blood by Rankin, Ian
- Bookseller: Seattle Mystery Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 5080
- Title: A Question of Blood
- Author: Rankin, Ian
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: fine
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First UK edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0752851101
- ISBN 13: 9780752851105
- Publisher: Orion
- Place: London
- Date published: 2003
- Keywords: PRIVATE, SCHOOL, REBUS, MURDER, SHOOTING, EDINBURGH, EX-ARMY, KILLER, CIVIC LEADER, GOTH, SECRETS, LIES, STALKING, MYSTERY, POLICE, SCOTLAND
- Bookseller catalogs: FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Traditional British; FICTION / Thrillers;
- Subjects: FICTION / Fantasy / General; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / General; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Traditional British; FICTION / Suspense; FICTION / Thrillers;
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money orders and personal checks. Books may be returned within 30 days. Full refund will be given upon receipt of book in condition as originally sent. Washington State residents must be charged applicable sales tax.
A Question of Blood is a 2003 crime novel by Ian Rankin. It is the fourteenth of the Inspector Rebus novels.
$ 50.00$5.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Books on sale
Did you know many booksellers offer exclusive sales and discounts on their books on Biblio? Check out our books on sale for a great deal on an uncommonly good book!
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.