E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
by Alas, Leopoldo (Translated with an Introduction By John Rutherford)
- LA REGENTA by Alas, Leopoldo (Translated with an Introduction By John Rutherford)
- Bookseller: Aardvolk The Virtual Book Store (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 000016
- Title: LA REGENTA
- Author: Alas, Leopoldo (Translated with an Introduction By John Rutherford)
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0713916370
- ISBN 13: 9780713916379
- Publisher: Allen Lane
- Place: London, United Kingdom
- Date published: 1984
- Keywords: 19th Century Spanish Novel
- Bookseller catalogs: Novels, Short Stories, Novellas, Plays; First Editions; Historical Fiction;
- Subjects: FICTION / General; FICTION / Historical;
La Regenta is a realist novel by Spanish author Leopoldo Alas y Ureña, also known as Clarín, published in 1884 and 1885.
£ 30.00 ($49.42)£8.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2008
EUROPEAN WITCH TRIALS: Their Foundations in Popular and Learned ...
London, United Kingdom: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1976 [First published in 1976 by Routledge & Kegan Paul Ltd] Now out of ...£35.00
THE FAERIES POP-UP BOOK
Svensson, Borje, Strejan, John, Diaz, James Roger
London, United Kingdom: Kestrel Books (Penguin Group), 1980 Unpaginated. 6 leaves of pop-up. No damage to the pop-ups, all ...£30.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.£19.95 / year
Give the gift of book collecting to that book lover in your life with Biblio.com Gift Certificates.
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.