E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge....[more]
by Harris, Bernice Kelly
- Sage Quarter by Harris, Bernice Kelly
- Bookseller: ReadInk (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 10584
- Title: Sage Quarter
- Author: Harris, Bernice Kelly
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good in Poor dj
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Doubleday, Doran & Co.
- Place: Garden City NY
- Date published: 1945
- Keywords: NOISBN, North Carolina, The South, Rural Life, Family Life, Americana, Romance, Twins, Grandmothers
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and checks.� All books are RETURNABLE for a full refund for any reason whatsoever within 30 days from the date of your purchase.
$ 85.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: Los Angeles,California
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.