E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge....[more]
by Harris, Bernice Kelly
- Sage Quarter by Harris, Bernice Kelly
- Bookseller: ReadInk (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 10584
- Title: Sage Quarter
- Author: Harris, Bernice Kelly
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good in Poor dj
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Doubleday, Doran & Co.
- Place: Garden City NY
- Date published: 1945
- Keywords: NOISBN, North Carolina, The South, Rural Life, Family Life, Americana, Romance, Twins, Grandmothers
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and checks.� All books are RETURNABLE for a full refund for any reason whatsoever within 30 days from the date of your purchase.
$ 85.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: Los Angeles,California
Collect modern first editions
Biblio is showcasing the top book published every year starting in 1919. See if your favorite modern first edition made the list! Check out our collecting first editions by the year.
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.