E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge....[more]
by Harris, Bernice Kelly
- Sage Quarter by Harris, Bernice Kelly
- Bookseller: ReadInk (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 10584
- Title: Sage Quarter
- Author: Harris, Bernice Kelly
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good in Poor dj
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Doubleday, Doran & Co.
- Place: Garden City NY
- Date published: 1945
- Keywords: NOISBN, North Carolina, The South, Rural Life, Family Life, Americana, Romance, Twins, Grandmothers
Direct orders through the website are preferred, but you may also call 323-734-4323 to place an order with your Visa/MC/Discover/American Express card. PayPal payments are OK, as are personal checks and money orders -- but PLEASE NOTE that books will be placed on "hold" for CONFIRMED ORDERS only (i.e., you gotta tell me that the check is in the mail, or will be soon). All books are RETURNABLE (with prior notice); if the return is due to our error (wrong book sent, inaccurate description, etc.), then your refund will include all shipping costs both ways; otherwise, we will refund the cost of the book only.
$ 85.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: Los Angeles,California
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.