E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
The San Marcial (New Mexico) Story
by Stanley F
White Deer, Texas: F. Stanley, 1960. First Edition. Staplebound. Very Good. 18 pages, 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 inches. Signed on the inside front cover. The AT&SF town that the Rio Grande ate in 1929. See also Lenore Dils "Horny Toad Man". F. Stanley was Stanley Francis Crocchiola. Rubber stamp to top of page one "Amerind Foundation, Inc., Dragoon, Arizona" otherwise near fine.
- The San Marcial (New Mexico) Story by Stanley F
- Bookseller: Montanita Publishing (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 2541
- Title: The San Marcial (New Mexico) Story
- Author: Stanley F
- Format/binding: Staplebound
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition
- Publisher: F. Stanley
- Place: White Deer, Texas
- Date published: 1960
- Bookseller catalogs: AT&SF; Transportation/ Railroad; History;
- Subjects: HISTORY / General;
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 125.00$6.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: Los Lunas,New Mexico
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.