E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
The San Marcial (New Mexico) Story
by Stanley F
White Deer, Texas: F. Stanley, 1960. First Edition. Staplebound. Very Good. 18 pages, 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 inches. Signed on the inside front cover. The AT&SF town that the Rio Grande ate in 1929. See also Lenore Dils "Horny Toad Man". F. Stanley was Stanley Francis Crocchiola. Rubber stamp to top of page one "Amerind Foundation, Inc., Dragoon, Arizona" otherwise near fine.
- The San Marcial (New Mexico) Story by Stanley F
- Bookseller: Montanita Publishing (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 2541
- Title: The San Marcial (New Mexico) Story
- Author: Stanley F
- Format/binding: Staplebound
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition
- Publisher: F. Stanley
- Place: White Deer, Texas
- Date published: 1960
- Bookseller catalogs: AT&SF; Transportation/ Railroad; History;
- Subjects: HISTORY / General;
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 125.00$6.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: Los Lunas,New Mexico
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.
Browse rare books
Interested in rare and collectible books? Booksellers from around the world showcase some of their finest in Biblio's rare book room.