E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
The San Marcial (New Mexico) Story
by Stanley F
White Deer, Texas: F. Stanley, 1960. First Edition. Staplebound. Very Good. 18 pages, 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 inches. Signed on the inside front cover. The AT&SF town that the Rio Grande ate in 1929. See also Lenore Dils "Horny Toad Man". F. Stanley was Stanley Francis Crocchiola. Rubber stamp to top of page one "Amerind Foundation, Inc., Dragoon, Arizona" otherwise near fine.
- The San Marcial (New Mexico) Story by Stanley F
- Bookseller: Montanita Publishing (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 2541
- Title: The San Marcial (New Mexico) Story
- Author: Stanley F
- Format/binding: Staplebound
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition
- Publisher: F. Stanley
- Place: White Deer, Texas
- Date published: 1960
- Bookseller catalogs: AT&SF; Transportation/ Railroad; History;
- Subjects: HISTORY / General;
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 125.00$6.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: Los Lunas,New Mexico
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>