E-mail a friend
Save Our Bones Program - New Expanded Edition
by Vivian Goldschmidt MA
- Save Our Bones Program - New Expanded Edition by Vivian Goldschmidt MA
- Bookseller: R Joseph Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 200195
- Title: Save Our Bones Program - New Expanded Edition
- Author: Vivian Goldschmidt MA
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: New
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: SOB
- Date published: 2009
Merchandise can be returned within 2 weeks, as long as it is in the same condition as when it was shipped.
$ 199.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2007
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
Browse rare books
Interested in rare and collectible books? Booksellers from around the world showcase some of their finest in Biblio's rare book room.