E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
Sermons and Lectures. Fifth Thousand
by Munsey, William Elbert
- Sermons and Lectures. Fifth Thousand by Munsey, William Elbert
- Bookseller: Lighthousebooks, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 26914
- Title: Sermons and Lectures. Fifth Thousand
- Author: Munsey, William Elbert
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Southern Methodist Publishing House
- Place: Nashville
- Date published: 1880
- Keywords: Virginia, Richmond, Religion, Christianity, Theology.
Orders usually ship within two business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know that an extra shipping fee is required.All items are subject to prior sale. Shipping costs are $3.50 for the first volume via USPS media rate, or $6.00 via USPS Priority Mail. Each volume thereafter is an additional $1. International orders shipped USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope, for a fee of $12.50; or otherwise, by weight. Sets, oversize and/or heavier volumes will generally cost more to ship, both domestically and internationally; we will quote a price to you when this is the case. Florida residents must add 7% sales tax. Payment may be by Check/Money Order (in US dollars), Credit Card (American Express, Mastercard, and Visa) or PayPal. All items are returnable within ten days of receipt.
$ 20.00$4.25 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: Saint Petersburg,Florida
Collect modern first editions
Biblio is showcasing the top book published every year starting in 1919. See if your favorite modern first edition made the list! Check out our collecting first editions by the year.
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.