E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
Sermons and Lectures. Fifth Thousand
by Munsey, William Elbert
- Sermons and Lectures. Fifth Thousand by Munsey, William Elbert
- Bookseller: Lighthousebooks, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 26914
- Title: Sermons and Lectures. Fifth Thousand
- Author: Munsey, William Elbert
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Southern Methodist Publishing House
- Place: Nashville
- Date published: 1880
- Keywords: Virginia, Richmond, Religion, Christianity, Theology.
Orders usually ship within two business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know that an extra shipping fee is required.All items are subject to prior sale. Shipping costs are $3.50 for the first volume via USPS media rate, or $6.00 via USPS Priority Mail. Each volume thereafter is an additional $1. International orders shipped USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope, for a fee of $12.50; or otherwise, by weight. Sets, oversize and/or heavier volumes will generally cost more to ship, both domestically and internationally; we will quote a price to you when this is the case. Florida residents must add 7% sales tax. Payment may be by Check/Money Order (in US dollars), Credit Card (American Express, Mastercard, and Visa) or PayPal. All items are returnable within ten days of receipt.
$ 20.00$4.25 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: Saint Petersburg,Florida
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.