E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed]
by Davenport, Chris
- Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed] by Davenport, Chris
- Bookseller: Little Stour Books PBFA (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 64094
- Title: Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed]
- Author: Davenport, Chris
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0953024202
- ISBN 13: 9780953024209
- Publisher: Published by Heather Publications Ltd., Congleton, Cheshire First Edition 1997. Congleton 1997.
- Place: Congleton, United Kingdom:
- This edition first published: 1997
- Bookseller catalogs: CERAMICS;
Anyone will have 14 days if they wish to return goods bought at a distance, whether by internet, post or telephone.
£ 75.00 ($129.82)£12.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Royal Worcester Porcelain from 1862 to the Present Day [Signed]
Published by Barrie & Jenkins Ltd., 24 Highbury Crescent, London Third Edition 1978. London 1978. Third edition hard back bi...£75.00
Colour Pictures on Pot Lids and Other Forms of 19th Century Staf...
Clarke, Harold George and Frank Wrench
Published by Courier Press 53 Fleet Street, London and Leamington Spa First Editions 1924 and 1927. Two Volumes. London 1924 and...£75.00
The Collector's Hand Book of Marks and Monograms on Pottery ...
Published by Bickers and Son, 1 Leicester Square, London Second Edition 1875. London 1875. Second edition hard back binding in p...£75.00
Creamware and Other English Pottery at Temple Newsam House, Leed...
Published by Manningham Press, Bradford and London First Edition 1976. First edition hard back binding in publisher's origi...£65.00
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.