E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed]
by Davenport, Chris
- Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed] by Davenport, Chris
- Bookseller: Little Stour Books PBFA (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 64094
- Title: Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed]
- Author: Davenport, Chris
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0953024202
- ISBN 13: 9780953024209
- Publisher: Published by Heather Publications Ltd., Congleton, Cheshire First Edition 1997. Congleton 1997.
- Place: Congleton, United Kingdom:
- This edition first published: 1997
- Bookseller catalogs: CERAMICS;
Anyone will have 14 days if they wish to return goods bought at a distance, whether by internet, post or telephone.
£ 75.00 ($119.24)£12.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Royal Worcester Porcelain from 1862 to the Present Day [Signed]
Published by Barrie & Jenkins Ltd., 24 Highbury Crescent, London Third Edition 1978. London 1978. Third edition hard back bi...£75.00
Colour Pictures on Pot Lids and Other Forms of 19th Century Staf...
Clarke, Harold George and Frank Wrench
Published by Courier Press 53 Fleet Street, London and Leamington Spa First Editions 1924 and 1927. Two Volumes. London 1924 and...£75.00
In Search of James Giles [1718-1780] 
Published by Micawber Publications, The Old Ship, High Street, Wingham, Kent First Edition 1983. Wingham 1983. First edition har...£85.00
Creamware and Other English Pottery at Temple Newsam House, Leed...
Published by Manningham Press, Bradford and London First Edition 1976. 1976. First edition hard back binding in publisher's ...£65.00
Make an offer on select books
Our booksellers are willing to listen to offers on thousands of uncommonly good books. Browse the selection here and name your price!
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.