E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed]
by Davenport, Chris
- Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed] by Davenport, Chris
- Bookseller: Little Stour Books PBFA (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 64094
- Title: Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed]
- Author: Davenport, Chris
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0953024202
- ISBN 13: 9780953024209
- Publisher: Published by Heather Publications Ltd., Congleton, Cheshire First Edition 1997. Congleton 1997.
- Place: Congleton, United Kingdom:
- This edition first published: 1997
- Bookseller catalogs: CERAMICS;
Anyone will have 14 days if they wish to return goods bought at a distance, whether by internet, post or telephone.
£ 75.00 ($123.99)£12.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Colour Pictures on Pot Lids and Other Forms of 19th Century Staf...
Clarke, Harold George and Frank Wrench
Published by Courier Press 53 Fleet Street, London and Leamington Spa First Editions 1924 and 1927. Two Volumes. London 1924 and...£75.00
Royal Worcester Porcelain from 1862 to the Present Day [Signed]
Published by Barrie & Jenkins Ltd., 24 Highbury Crescent, London Third Edition 1978. London 1978. Third edition hard back bi...£75.00
British Potters and Pottery Today
Bunt, Cyril G. E
Published by F. Lewis Publishers Limited, Leigh-on-Sea First Edition 1956. Leigh-on-Sea 1956. First edition hard back binding in...£85.00
Creamware and Other English Pottery at Temple Newsam House, Leed...
Published by Manningham Press, Bradford and London First Edition 1976. First edition hard back binding in publisher's origi...£65.00
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.