E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed]
by Davenport, Chris
- Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed] by Davenport, Chris
- Bookseller: Little Stour Books PBFA (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 64094
- Title: Shelley Pottery; The Later Years [Signed]
- Author: Davenport, Chris
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0953024202
- ISBN 13: 9780953024209
- Publisher: Published by Heather Publications Ltd., Congleton, Cheshire First Edition 1997. Congleton 1997.
- Place: Congleton, United Kingdom:
- This edition first published: 1997
- Bookseller catalogs: CERAMICS;
Anyone will have 14 days if they wish to return goods bought at a distance, whether by internet, post or telephone.
£ 75.00 ($124.87)£12.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Colour Pictures on Pot Lids and Other Forms of 19th Century Staf...
Clarke, Harold George and Frank Wrench
Published by Courier Press 53 Fleet Street, London and Leamington Spa First Editions 1924 and 1927. Two Volumes. London 1924 and...£75.00
The Collector's Hand Book of Marks and Monograms on Pottery ...
Published by Bickers and Son, 1 Leicester Square, London Second Edition 1875. London 1875. Second edition hard back binding in p...£75.00
Royal Worcester Porcelain from 1862 to the Present Day [Signed]
Published by Barrie & Jenkins Ltd., 24 Highbury Crescent, London Third Edition 1978. London 1978. Third edition hard back bi...£75.00
Creamware and Other English Pottery at Temple Newsam House, Leed...
Published by Manningham Press, Bradford and London First Edition 1976. First edition hard back binding in publisher's origi...£65.00
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.
Books on sale
Did you know many booksellers offer exclusive sales and discounts on their books on Biblio? Check out our books on sale for a great deal on an uncommonly good book!