E-mail a friend
Ship Erection; A Manual of Instruction for Pre-Employment and Supplementary Training; Bulletin 349
by Haas, Francis B. (Ed.)
- Ship Erection; A Manual of Instruction for Pre-Employment and Supplementary Training; Bulletin 349 by Haas, Francis B. (Ed.)
- Bookseller: Dave Shoots, Bookseller (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 000678
- Title: Ship Erection; A Manual of Instruction for Pre-Employment and Supplementary Training; Bulletin 349
- Author: Haas, Francis B. (Ed.)
- Illustrator: Photos and Drawings
- Format/binding: Soft cover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Quantity available: 1
- Publisher: Pennsylvania Dept. Of Public Instruction
- Place: Harrisburg, PA
- Date published: 1942
- Keywords: Maritime. Ship Construction. NOISBN
- Bookseller catalogs: Maritime;
- Subjects: TRANSPORTATION / Ships & Shipbuilding / General;
In case of returns, seller will refund purchase price and initial shipping cost provided merchandise is returned in good condition within 14 days of sale. Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal (to email@example.com), cash, cheque or money order. 20% discount to the trade. Books will be shipped as customer prefers upon receipt of purchase price and shipping costs. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR BOOK. THANKS!
$ 25.00$15.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Location: Saint John,New Brunswick
Blandford, Percy W
London: Stanley Paul, 1972 Original dark blue paper on boards. Photo DJ. Tools, repairs, painting, rigging, dinghy, cruiser, k...$25.00
Charterparties and Bills of Lading
McNair, Sir William Lennox/ Mocatta, Alan A
London: Sweet & Maxwell, Limited, 1955 Black cloth on boards. Green spine label. Bill of sale and three flyers laid in. P...$25.00
The Struan; from Saint John to Sandlake
Halifax, N.S.: Nimbus, 1999 Original green cloth as new. Pictorial DJ as new. Clever use of EPs by copies of ship's article...$25.00
American Practical Navigator; An Epitome of Navigation (Vol. One...
Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic Center, 1977 The "boater's Bible" tells you everything you need to know about ...$25.00
Spend a Year with Fine Books
Now you can save 28% off the cover price when you subscribe to a year of Fine Books & Collections magazine on Biblio.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.