E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. A...[more]
Southern Battlefields: A List of Battlefields on and Near the Lines of the Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway and Western & Atlantic Railroad
by Danley, W. L.; Harman, C. E
- Southern Battlefields: A List of Battlefields on and Near the Lines of the Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway and Western & Atlantic Railroad by Danley, W. L.; Harman, C. E
- Bookseller: Clausen Books, RMABA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: SJ1935
- Title: Southern Battlefields: A List of Battlefields on and Near the Lines of the Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway and Western & Atlantic Railroad
- Author: Danley, W. L.; Harman, C. E
- Illustrator: Photographs/Maps
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway
- Place: Nashville, TN
- Keywords: History, Railway, Railroads, Battles Along Railways, Lookout Mountain, Chickamauga Park, Famous Engine "General"
- Bookseller catalogs: Civil War; Railroads;
- Subjects: HISTORY / United States / Civil War Period (1850-1877); TRANSPORTATION / Railroads / General;
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover/Novus, Checks, Money Orders, and Paypal. RETURNS: Satisfaction guaranteed. Return within 10 days of receipt if not as described. OVSEAS ORDERS: Shipped at cost. The biblio.com shipping template for orders outside the U.S. do not apply.
$ 58.80$3.95 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: Colorado Springs,Colorado
Greenberg's Guide to American Flyer S Gauge
Patterson, James; Greenberg, Bruce C
Sykesville: Greenburg Publishing Company, Inc., 1988. Ex-library copy with usual stamps, stickers, and label. Small tear at bott...$58.80
Rio Grande Trackside with Jim Ozment
Scotch Plains, NJ: Morning Sun Books, Inc, 1999. Texblock and binding immaculate and tight, gift quality copy: Dust jacket light...$58.80
Vanishing Varnish: A Rio Grande Passenger Presentation Covering ...
Le Pak, Gregory
Littleton, CO: Alpine Publishing, 1978. copy no. 337 of 2000; immaculate and tight, gift quality with no discernable wear to the...$58.80
CK The Story of the California Zephyr
Zimmerman, Karl R
Starrucca, PA: Starrucca Valley Publications, 1972. textblock and binding immaculate and tight; dust jacket lightly edge-rubbed,...$58.80
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Browse rare books
Interested in rare and collectible books? Booksellers from around the world showcase some of their finest in Biblio's rare book room.