E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. A...[more]
Southern Battlefields: A List of Battlefields on and Near the Lines of the Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway and Western & Atlantic Railroad
by Danley, W. L.; Harman, C. E
- Southern Battlefields: A List of Battlefields on and Near the Lines of the Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway and Western & Atlantic Railroad by Danley, W. L.; Harman, C. E
- Bookseller: Clausen Books, RMABA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: SJ1935
- Title: Southern Battlefields: A List of Battlefields on and Near the Lines of the Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway and Western & Atlantic Railroad
- Author: Danley, W. L.; Harman, C. E
- Illustrator: Photographs/Maps
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway
- Place: Nashville, TN
- Keywords: History, Railway, Railroads, Battles Along Railways, Lookout Mountain, Chickamauga Park, Famous Engine "General"
- Bookseller catalogs: Civil War; Railroads;
- Subjects: HISTORY / United States / Civil War Period (1850-1877); TRANSPORTATION / Railroads / General;
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover/Novus, Checks, Money Orders, and Paypal. RETURNS: Satisfaction guaranteed. Return within 10 days of receipt if not as described. OVSEAS ORDERS: Shipped at cost. The biblio.com shipping template for orders outside the U.S. do not apply.
$ 58.80$3.95 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: Colorado Springs,Colorado
Vanishing Varnish: A Rio Grande Passenger Presentation Covering ...
Le Pak, Gregory
Littleton, CO: Alpine Publishing, 1978. copy no. 337 of 2000; immaculate and tight, gift quality with no discernable wear to the...$58.80
CK The Story of the California Zephyr
Zimmerman, Karl R
Starrucca, PA: Starrucca Valley Publications, 1972. textblock and binding immaculate and tight; dust jacket lightly edge-rubbed,...$58.80
Rio Grande Trackside with Jim Ozment
Scotch Plains, NJ: Morning Sun Books, Inc, 1999. Texblock and binding immaculate and tight, gift quality copy: Dust jacket light...$58.80
Greenberg's Guide to American Flyer S Gauge
Patterson, James; Greenberg, Bruce C
Sykesville: Greenburg Publishing Company, Inc., 1988. Ex-library copy with usual stamps, stickers, and label. Small tear at bott...$58.80
Spend a Year with Fine Books
Now you can save 28% off the cover price when you subscribe to a year of Fine Books & Collections magazine on Biblio.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.