Nashville, TN: Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway late 1800's, early 1900s booklet of 47pp.; aged along the gutters, otherwise textblock is clean and tight. covers show age discoloring, wearing along edges and spine; NC& SL RR Route Map inside rear cover; railroad's color logo on rear outside cover.. Stapled Wraps. Very Good. Illus. by Photographs/Maps. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. Paperback.
Bookseller: Clausen Books, RMABA
- Bookseller Inventory #: SJ1935
- Title: Southern Battlefields: A List of Battlefields on and Near the Lines of the Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway and Western & Atlantic Railroad
- Author: Danley, W. L.; Harman, C. E
- Book condition: Very Good
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway
- Place: Nashville, TN
- Keywords: History, Railway, Railroads, Battles Along Railways, Lookout Mountain, Chickamauga Park, Famous Engine "General"
- Bookseller catalogs:
HISTORY / United States / Civil War Period (1850-1877);
TRANSPORTATION / Railroads / General;
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Terms of sale:
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover/Novus, Checks, Money Orders, and Paypal. RETURNS: Satisfaction guaranteed. Return within 10 days of receipt if not as described. OVSEAS ORDERS: Shipped at cost. The biblio.com shipping template for orders outside the U.S. do not apply.