E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is c...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the p...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
St. Martin Embroideries; A Fifteenth-Century Series Illustrating the Life and Legend of St. Martin of Tours
by Margaret B. Freeman
- St. Martin Embroideries; A Fifteenth-Century Series Illustrating the Life and Legend of St. Martin of Tours by Margaret B. Freeman
- Bookseller: Avenue Victor Hugo Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 7062
- Title: St. Martin Embroideries; A Fifteenth-Century Series Illustrating the Life and Legend of St. Martin of Tours
- Author: Margaret B. Freeman
- Format/binding: Hardcover--cloth
- Book condition: Near Fine/Very Good
- Edition: First printing
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Metropolitan Museum of Art,
- Place: Greenwich, Connecticut:
- Date published: 1968.
- Keywords: Art Fifteenth Century European History Tours Embroidery
- Bookseller catalogs: Art; Arts;
$ 16.50$3.95 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
The Artist H. Daumier; Interpreter of History
San Francisco:: The Grabhorn Press,, 1940.. First Edition Letter Press. Hardcover--cloth. Very Good/No Jacket. Folio - 16"...$95.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Give the gift of book collecting to that book lover in your life with Biblio.com Gift Certificates.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.