Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
Strike and Strike Again. 455 Squadron RAAF 1944-45
by Gordon, Ian
- Strike and Strike Again. 455 Squadron RAAF 1944-45 by Gordon, Ian
- Bookseller: Lawrence Jones (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 021211
- Title: Strike and Strike Again. 455 Squadron RAAF 1944-45
- Author: Gordon, Ian
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Fine
- Jacket condition: Fine
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 1875593098
- ISBN 13: 9781875593095
- Publisher: Banner Books
- Place: Belconnen, ACT
- Date published: 1995
- Keywords: Australian Military Unit History Second World War Two WWII RAAF Airforce 455 Squadron Coastal Command Bristol Beaufighter Holland Denmark RAF
- Subjects: HISTORY / Military / General; TRAVEL / Australia & Oceania;
Please note that postage amounts are for books weighing up to 1kg- rates will be reduced where possible but heavier books will require extra postage. Where postage is quoted as surface this means economy air (2-3 weeks) If you require actual sea mail (6-12 weeks) please ask for quote. Returns welcome within 30 days for full refund if substantially not as described. Refunds for postal loss or damage only if insranace is requested at time of purchase. Books will be mailed next business day after payment received unless exceptional circumstances arise, in which case they will be mailed at the first possible opportunity.
AUD $ 240.00 ($228.48)AUD $18.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: Nobby Beach, Queensland
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.