E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
Sunbathing for Heath Magazine
by Editorial Staff
- Sunbathing for Heath Magazine by Editorial Staff
- Bookseller: George Isbell (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 003531
- Title: Sunbathing for Heath Magazine
- Author: Editorial Staff
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Fine
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Rex Book Co
- Place: Canada
- Date published: 1957
- Keywords: NUDIST PERIODICAL _ NUDISM MAGAZINE _ NUDE HEALTH _ HEALTH PHILOSOPHY
- Bookseller catalogs: Nudist/Adult/Magazines & Books;
ALL RE-SELLER INQUIRES WELCOME. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, DO NOT LET HIGH SHIPPING SCARE YOU AWAY. Shipping charge listed is generic and may be negotiable depending on size, weight, or cost of book. Contact me for quote. Please contact me within 10 days of delivery if any problem with your order.
$ 8.75$4.20 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Modern Sunbathing & Hygiene - January 1956 : Nudist Periodic...
Modern Sunbathing Editors
Skokie, Il: Modern Sunbathing, 1956. Magazine . Short 1/4" fold crease bottom front corner. light rub top 1/4" of spin...$8.75
Sunshine & Health
New Jersey , USA: Outdoor Publishing Co, 1943. Vol. XII February 1943 No. 2..---------- 1" seam split at sop and bottom o...$8.88
Press Arts Staff
Sherman Oaks, Ca: Press Arts Inc, 1969. A quarterly mens entertainment magazine. semi-nudity w/ adult theme , articles.... Paper...$6.25
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.