E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
SUPER SONG BOOK: Radio * Stage * Screen. Latest Song Hits, Volume 1, No. 1
by D.S. Publishing Company
Also contains short pieces on various performers along with candid photos, including Peggy Lee, Cab Calloway, Amy Arnell, Dinah Shore, Betty Carter, Frances Langford, Kate Smith, Marilyn Duke, the Harrison Sisters, Mary Ann Mercer, Glenn Miller, the Three Suns, Paul Whiteman, the Merry Macs, Meredith Wilson, the Chamber Music Society of Lower Basin Street, and others.
- SUPER SONG BOOK: Radio * Stage * Screen. Latest Song Hits, Volume 1, No. 1 by D.S. Publishing Company
- Bookseller: R & A Petrilla (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: BOOKS017036I
- Title: SUPER SONG BOOK: Radio * Stage * Screen. Latest Song Hits, Volume 1, No. 1
- Author: D.S. Publishing Company
- Format/binding: Printed self-wraps
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: D.S. Publishing
- Place: NY
- Date published: 1941
- Keywords: songbooks; sheet music
- Bookseller catalogs: jazz;
- Subjects: MUSIC / Genres & Styles / Country & Bluegrass; MUSIC / Genres & Styles / Jazz; MUSIC / Songbooks;
All orders are packed and shipped from our business offices in the village of Roosevelt, New Jersey, USA. Our prices include media mail postage for domestic orders. Orders from abroad are welcome and are dispatched as quickly and economically as we can manage.
$ 40.00FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Location: Roosevelt,New Jersey
ST. NICHOLAS SONGS
Pratt, Waldo S., editor
NY: Century , 1885. First Edition. Original Cloth. Very Good. 190pp; illustrations in text; spine ends and tips rubbed. Con...$40.00
YOUNG FOLK SONG BOOK:
Robinson, Earl, editor
NY: Simon and Schuster, 1963. First Edition. Pictorial Boards. Fine/Very Good. 112pp; illus from candid photographs. Contains...$40.00
HOW TO BUILD A DANCE BAND, AND MAKE IT PAY
Williams, Ralph Rex
Chicago: Down Beat , 1940. First Edition. Original Cloth. Near Fine. pp: xv, 188; seating diagrams. 7.25" x 5"
CANADIAN FOLK-SONGS, OLD AND NEW. Harmonizations by Geoffrey O...
Gibbon, J. Murray, compiler
Toronto: J.M. Dent, 1927. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good. Frank H. Johnston. pp: xxii, 105; frontispiece, page decoration...$45.00
Books on sale
Did you know many booksellers offer exclusive sales and discounts on their books on Biblio? Check out our books on sale for a great deal on an uncommonly good book!
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.