GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book. The edges of the text block, or an inlay in the fro...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
Tony's Scrap Book (Combined Radio edition of 1927 - 1928 - 1929)
by Anthony Wons (Tony)
Chicago, Illinois:: Reilly & Lee,, 1930.. First edition thus. Decorative Cloth. Very Good/Good. Octavo, 8 1/2" tall, 98 pages, gilt tiltes on green cloth. A very good, clean, neat bright hard cover with light shelf wear; hinges and binding tight, paper moderately yellowed (with four leaf clover enclosed at no extra charge!). In a good, edge worn dust jacket, color faded, and with the original price.
- Tony's Scrap Book (Combined Radio edition of 1927 - 1928 - 1929) by Anthony Wons (Tony)
- Bookseller: Avenue Victor Hugo Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 27368
- Title: Tony's Scrap Book (Combined Radio edition of 1927 - 1928 - 1929)
- Author: Anthony Wons (Tony)
- Format/binding: Decorative Cloth
- Book condition: Very Good/Good
- Edition: First edition thus
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Reilly & Lee,
- Place: Chicago, Illinois:
- Date published: 1930.
- Keywords: Show Business Radio
- Bookseller catalogs: Theater;
Terms of sale: Our books are available on a first come, first serve basis. Upon receipt of an inquiry, books may be held up to five days pending confirmation of payment. There are no dealer discounts and no third party drop shipping. Payment may be made by credit card through Biblio.com, or directly to Avenue Victor Hugo via PayPal or by check. We send an invoice from the PayPal site for customer payment. Orders paid by check will be held for bank confirmation. Returns are accepted, in the original condition, within 30 days. We do not invoice or bill to businesses, institutions or libraries. Residents of Massachusetts pay 5% sales tax on all purchases.