E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
Tony's Scrap Book (Combined Radio edition of 1927 - 1928 - 1929)
by Anthony Wons (Tony)
- Tony's Scrap Book (Combined Radio edition of 1927 - 1928 - 1929) by Anthony Wons (Tony)
- Bookseller: Avenue Victor Hugo Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 27368
- Title: Tony's Scrap Book (Combined Radio edition of 1927 - 1928 - 1929)
- Author: Anthony Wons (Tony)
- Format/binding: Decorative Cloth
- Book condition: Very Good/Good
- Edition: First edition thus
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Reilly & Lee,
- Place: Chicago, Illinois:
- Date published: 1930.
- Keywords: Show Business Radio
- Bookseller catalogs: Theater;
$ 6.50$3.95 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.