E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
Who's Who in American Jewry Volume 3 1938-1939
by Simons, John (editor)
- Who's Who in American Jewry Volume 3 1938-1939 by Simons, John (editor)
- Bookseller: Charity Bookstall (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 003085
- Title: Who's Who in American Jewry Volume 3 1938-1939
- Author: Simons, John (editor)
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: National News Association, Inc.
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1938
- Keywords: jews; jewish; judaism; Living; American; Canadian; United State; Canada ;
- Bookseller catalogs: Reference; Judaism and Jewish Interest;
- Subjects: REFERENCE / General; RELIGION / Judaism / General;
Returns are accepted with advance Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA.) Refund of the purchase price minus a 25% restocking fee will be issued upon receipt of the book in as sold condition. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Please email for RMA numbers. Returns are preferred in original packaging.
Shipping and handling is subject to increase for heavy items; this applies to both foreign and domestic shipments. Shipping of heavy books outside of the United States can be extremely expensive. Please feel free to email for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
High value items do not ship at standard shipping prices. We'll contact you to let you know the cost of insured shipping. Please feel free to email us for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
BUYING A GIFT?: We're happy to include a gift card or your note at no cost. (We don't ship anonymous gifts.)
BOOKSELLERS: We'll ship directly to your customer, if you wish, at no cost, as long as you include your own invoice which you can supply via Word or PDF.
100% of your purchase benefits charity and supports literacy and life-long learning.
$ 60.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Natural History Index-Guide
New York: H.W. Wilson Company, 1940. An index to 3,365 books and periodicals in libraries; A guide to all things natural in the ...$58.00
Thin Paper Edition De Luxe Webster's Collegiate Dictionary
Springfield, MA: G & C. Merriam Co. Publishers, 1935. Dark brown cloth leatherette with bright gilt titles and decorations. ...$65.00
The City of the Great King; or Jerusalem As It Was, As It Is, an...
Philadelphia: James Challen and Sons, 1858. Decorative cloth with gilt illustration on front cover. Ex-library with typical tre...$54.00
The Biblical World 1911 Vol. XXXVII
Burton, Ernest De Witt (editor)
Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1911. Very heavy volume with 439 pages illustrated with black and white plates. Extra shi...$50.00
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>