E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
Who's Who in American Jewry Volume 3 1938-1939
by Simons, John (editor)
- Who's Who in American Jewry Volume 3 1938-1939 by Simons, John (editor)
- Bookseller: Charity Bookstall (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 003085
- Title: Who's Who in American Jewry Volume 3 1938-1939
- Author: Simons, John (editor)
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: National News Association, Inc.
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1938
- Keywords: jews; jewish; judaism; Living; American; Canadian; United State; Canada ;
- Bookseller catalogs: Reference; Judaism and Jewish Interest;
- Subjects: REFERENCE / General; RELIGION / Judaism / General;
Returns are accepted with advance Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA.) Refund of the purchase price minus a 25% restocking fee will be issued upon receipt of the book in as sold condition. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Please email for RMA numbers. Returns are preferred in original packaging.
Shipping and handling is subject to increase for heavy items; this applies to both foreign and domestic shipments. Shipping of heavy books outside of the United States can be extremely expensive. Please feel free to email for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
High value items do not ship at standard shipping prices. We'll contact you to let you know the cost of insured shipping. Please feel free to email us for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
BUYING A GIFT?: We're happy to include a gift card or your note at no cost. (We don't ship anonymous gifts.)
BOOKSELLERS: We'll ship directly to your customer, if you wish, at no cost, as long as you include your own invoice which you can supply via Word or PDF.
100% of your purchase benefits charity and supports literacy and life-long learning.
$ 60.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Natural History Index-Guide
New York: H.W. Wilson Company, 1940. An index to 3,365 books and periodicals in libraries; A guide to all things natural in the ...$58.00
Thin Paper Edition De Luxe Webster's Collegiate Dictionary
Springfield, MA: G & C. Merriam Co. Publishers, 1935. Dark brown cloth leatherette with bright gilt titles and decorations. ...$65.00
The City of the Great King; or Jerusalem As It Was, As It Is, an...
Philadelphia: James Challen and Sons, 1858. Decorative cloth with gilt illustration on front cover. Ex-library with typical tre...$54.00
Grotjahn, Martin MD
New York: McGraw Hill, 1957. Signed and inscribed by author in German on fep and dated 1959. Book has an interesting provenance...$50.00
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Collecting and identifying signed letters and holographic documents
Many authors and other famous literary figures wrote and signed letters by hand, and you can find a great collection of them in the Biblio rare book room. See our great collection of handwritten letters and holographic documents