E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the p...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
The Works of John Sheffield, Earl of Mulgrave, Marquis of Normanby, and Duke of Buckingham
by Sheffield, John
- The Works of John Sheffield, Earl of Mulgrave, Marquis of Normanby, and Duke of Buckingham by Sheffield, John
- Bookseller: Sam Gatteno Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 1912
- Title: The Works of John Sheffield, Earl of Mulgrave, Marquis of Normanby, and Duke of Buckingham
- Author: Sheffield, John
- Publisher: London: Printed by John Barber, 1723.
- Keywords: English Literature Theatre
- Bookseller catalogs: Eighteenth Century Books;
$ 690.00$6.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Location: Grosse Pointe,Michigan
Ausführliche Anleitung zu der gantzen Civil-Bau-Kunst, wori...
D'Aviler, Charles Augustin
Augsburg: Bey Johann Georg Hertel, 1747. Small quarto. , 402, pp. )( 2, a1, b4-c4, d2, )( 3-4, A4-Z4, Aa4-Zz4, Aaa4-Gg...$650.00
Barnabae Brissonnii Opera minora varii argumenti, nimirum antiqu...
Lugduni Batavorum: 1749. Folio. ff., 615, , pp. *2-***********2, *2, A3-4, **2, A4-Z4, Aa4-Zz4, Aaa4-Zzz4, Aaaa4-H...$525.00
Esquisse d'un Tableau Historique des Progrès de l'...
Condorcet, Marie-Jean-Antoine-Nicolas Caritat, Marquis de
A Paris: Chez Agasse, An V (1797). Octavo. viii, 392pp. 4, A8-Z8, Aa8, Bb4. Half-title present. Third edition, published b...$300.00
Sechs Bücher vom Wahren Christentum. ... Catachetische Einl...
Reutlingen: Druck und Verlag der G. Kurtz'schen Buchhandlung, 1840. Quarto. Three parts. I: 848pp.; II: 80pp.; III: 216pp. W...$100.00
Make an offer on select books
Our booksellers are willing to listen to offers on thousands of uncommonly good books. Browse the selection here and name your price!
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>