E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the p...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
The Works of John Sheffield, Earl of Mulgrave, Marquis of Normanby, and Duke of Buckingham
by Sheffield, John
- The Works of John Sheffield, Earl of Mulgrave, Marquis of Normanby, and Duke of Buckingham by Sheffield, John
- Bookseller: Sam Gatteno Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 1912
- Title: The Works of John Sheffield, Earl of Mulgrave, Marquis of Normanby, and Duke of Buckingham
- Author: Sheffield, John
- Publisher: London: Printed by John Barber, 1723.
- Keywords: English Literature Theatre
- Bookseller catalogs: Eighteenth Century Books;
$ 690.00$6.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Location: Grosse Pointe,Michigan
Ausführliche Anleitung zu der gantzen Civil-Bau-Kunst, wori...
D'Aviler, Charles Augustin
Augsburg: Bey Johann Georg Hertel, 1747. Small quarto. , 402, pp. )( 2, a1, b4-c4, d2, )( 3-4, A4-Z4, Aa4-Zz4, Aaa4-Gg...$650.00
Barnabae Brissonnii Opera minora varii argumenti, nimirum antiqu...
Lugduni Batavorum: 1749. Folio. ff., 615, , pp. *2-***********2, *2, A3-4, **2, A4-Z4, Aa4-Zz4, Aaa4-Zzz4, Aaaa4-H...$525.00
Esquisse d'un Tableau Historique des Progrès de l'...
Condorcet, Marie-Jean-Antoine-Nicolas Caritat, Marquis de
A Paris: Chez Agasse, An V (1797). Octavo. viii, 392pp. 4, A8-Z8, Aa8, Bb4. Half-title present. Third edition, published b...$300.00
Sechs Bücher vom Wahren Christentum. ... Catachetische Einl...
Reutlingen: Druck und Verlag der G. Kurtz'schen Buchhandlung, 1840. Quarto. Three parts. I: 848pp.; II: 80pp.; III: 216pp. W...$100.00
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.
Collecting and identifying signed letters and holographic documents
Many authors and other famous literary figures wrote and signed letters by hand, and you can find a great collection of them in the Biblio rare book room. See our great collection of handwritten letters and holographic documents