VG/no dustjacket John C Winston Co Philadelphia 1930 early hardcover 8vo, 384 pages, color frontis and b+w illustrations, index, map endpapers. Arctic exploration up to and including Admiral Richard Byrd. Bright color paste on pictorial cover and silver titling. Light agewear only; clean solid and bright.
Bookseller: Pages Past Books
- Bookseller Inventory #: OURBOOKS005996
- Title: The World's Great Adventure, 1000 Years of Polar Exploration
- Author: Miller, Francis Trevelyan
- Book condition: VG
- Jacket condition: no dustjacket
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: early
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: John C Winston Co
- Date published: 1930
- Keywords: exploration Arctic history adventure
Kingston, New York
Terms of sale: All items returnable promptly for refund.