E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
Chronicles Of A Virginia Family The Klomans of Warrenton
by Kloman, Jr. , Erasmus Helm
- Chronicles Of A Virginia Family The Klomans of Warrenton by Kloman, Jr. , Erasmus Helm
- Bookseller: As They Were Antiquarian Books - Booksalot.com (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 6484
- Title: Chronicles Of A Virginia Family The Klomans of Warrenton
- Author: Kloman, Jr. , Erasmus Helm
- Book condition: Very Good; Paperback; Plastic coated blue paper covers show light wear Authors inscription to the Previous owner Virginia Bruch
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN 10: 1556134525
- ISBN 13: 9781556134524
- Publisher: Heritage Books
- Place: Bowie, Maryland
- Date published: 1991
- Keywords: 1556134525, VIRGINIA, Maryland, Genealogy, Family History, Famlies, Kloman, Helm, Pickett, Aisquith
- Bookseller catalogs: Genealogy;
Items shipped within the state of Maryland must pay 5% State Sales Tax. No sales tax charged to customers living outside the State of MarylandWe provide a friendly and professional service. All orders are processed and mailed within 2 business days and are packaged to a high standard.REFUNDSAll books are returnable if not as described and must reach us in the same condition as sent out. Refund in full plus return shipping for mis-described or damaged books. Please contact me via e-mail or phone with any problems or need for return within 10 days of receiving your book.
1890 Civil War Veterans Census, Tennessee
Evanton, IL: Sistler & Associates. Very Good with no DJ; Hardcover; Crisp and bright, solid & tight. Previous . owners b...$62.32
Marriage Records Fulton County, Kentucky 1845 To 1878 (3 Volumes...
Fulton Genealogical Society
Fulton Genealogical Society. Good; Stapled wraps; 3 Vols all in stapled wraps (soft covers). Published . by the Fulton Genealogi...$64.60
History Of The Schwartz Family
Schwartz, Frederick Keller
Self Published. Very Good-; Paperback; Clean & Solid. This book was tored in a large . Manilla envelope for many years; the ...$68.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.