GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- title page
- A page where the title of the book, the author's name and publication information usually appear....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
World's Greatest Literature - Ten - 10 - Volumes
by Various Authors (Detailed In Description)
- World's Greatest Literature - Ten - 10 - Volumes by Various Authors (Detailed In Description)
- Bookseller: KEENER BOOKS & COLLECTIBLES (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 003921
- Title: World's Greatest Literature - Ten - 10 - Volumes
- Author: Various Authors (Detailed In Description)
- Illustrator: Many Original Illustrations In Each Book
- Format/binding: Hard Cover
- Book condition: Good
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Fountain Press
- Place: Chicago, Illinois
- Date published: 1949
- Keywords: Classics, Fiction, Novels
- Bookseller catalogs: Rare Book Room; FICTION / Subgroups / Historical; ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES / Subgroups / Books;
- Subjects: ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES / Books; FICTION / General; FICTION / Action & Adventure; FICTION / Historical;
We provide FREE SHIPPING within the US (by US Post Office Media Mail) and have adjusted other mailing charges (Priority and International) accordingly, to save you money.� Payment by Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check, PayPal, VISA, MC, AMEX and Discover are all accepted. Please make checks payable to Keener Books. Wisconsin residents must add 5.1% sales tax.� Any questions, please contact me at KeenerBooks@wi.rr.com or visit us at our bookstore www.KeenerBooks.com. Prices are quoted in $US but PayPal can accept other currency payments. All items are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment, and are done via traceable USPS means.� If looking for a particular subject/book, let me know by email. Books are returnable in same condition for any reason, within 10 days of receipt with email notification.� If due to our error in description, return postage cost will also be paid.
McCall's Cookery - Complete Twenty - Four - 24 - Volume Set ...
Eckley, Mary (Editor) / Norton, Mary J. (Editor)
Columbus, Ohio: Field Publications / McCall Publishing Company. Fine. 1983. First Edition. Soft Cover. 8 x 11 in.: 768 pages. Sc...$125.00
Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book (Five -5- Ring Binder - Fi...
Betty Crocker Kitchens
Minneapolis, Minnesota: General Mills And McGraw-Hill Book Company. Good. 1950. First Edition: Seventh Printing. Binder. 8.25 x ...$125.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Give the gift of book collecting to that book lover in your life with Biblio.com Gift Certificates.