E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book. The edges of the text block, or an inlay in the fro...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the pu...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
Interview With The Vampire
by Rice, Anne
- Interview With The Vampire by Rice, Anne
- Bookseller: Authors & Artists (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 8271
- Title: Interview With The Vampire
- Author: Rice, Anne
- Format/binding: Hardcover; 1st Printing
- Book condition: NF/NF
- Edition: 1st Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0394498216
- ISBN 13: 9780394498218
- Publisher: Knopf
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1976
- Keywords: 0394498216, Anne Rice, Vampires, Author's 1st Book, Supernatural
- Bookseller catalogs: General Fiction 1sts; Horror/Sci-Fi/Fantasy 1sts; Signed 1sts & Limited Editions;
- Subjects: FICTION / General; FICTION / Horror;
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express card payments, PayPal, or checks/money orders in U.S. funds mailed to us after asking us to hold the book for you. Bookseller inquiries welcomed re reciprocal discounts not shown here.� Any item is returnable for refund for ten days after you receive it as long as we get it back in the same condition as shipped out (so pack carefully please). If we have made a description error, we pay return shipping. Please notify us before returns at email@example.com. Our A&A logo may appear on our scans or pictures. There is nothing on the item itself. All book dustjackets are protected by clear, removable protectors, and all items, except those shipped via Global Priority in cardboard envelopes, are shipped well protected in boxes. On non-U.S. orders for books under $100, if size and weight permit, we will use Global Priority to minimize shipping charges. On int'l orders $100 and up, we ship via USPS Priority Air Int'l, well protected in a box, and insured by us. Please note that int'l shipping cost is value dependent so there is no delay in us being able to ship your order. You're welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering to see if the book you're interested in qualifies for Global Priority.
Interview with the Vampire is a vampire novel by Anne Rice written in 1973 and published in 1976. The novel, the first to feature the enigmatic vampire Lestat, was followed by several sequels, collectively known as The Vampire Chronicles. A film version, Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles, was released in 1994 starring Brad Pitt, Kirsten Dunst, Antonio Banderas, Christian Slater and Tom Cruise. To date, the novel has sold some 8 million copies worldwide.
Keziah Dane signed 1st
New York: MacMillan. NF/F. 1967. 1st Edition. Hardcover; 1st Printing. 6722615 . 1st edition/1st printing with First Printing st...$807.50
The Color Purple
New York: Harcourt, Brace, Jovanovich. NF/NF. 1982. 1st Edition. Hardcover; 1st Printing. 0151191530 . 1st edition/1st printing....$760.00
C Is For Corpse
New York: Henry Holt & Company. NF/NF. 1986. 1st Edition. Hardcover; 1st Printing. 0030018889 . SIGNED by author on her own ...$855.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.