GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page where the title of the book, the author's name and publication information usually appear....[more]
by Quick, Amanda
- Burning Lamp by Quick, Amanda
- Bookseller: Seattle Mystery Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 003038
- Title: Burning Lamp
- Author: Quick, Amanda
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: New
- Jacket condition: new
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First printing
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0399156461
- ISBN 13: 9780399156465
- Publisher: Putnam
- Place: New York
- Date published: 2010
- Keywords: THRILLER ROMANTIC SUSPENSE MYSTERY
- Bookseller catalogs: FICTION / Historical; FICTION / Thrillers; FICTION / Romance / Suspense; FICTION / Romance / General; FICTION / Romance / Historical;
- Subjects: FICTION / Fantasy / General; FICTION / Historical; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / General; FICTION / Romance / General; FICTION / Romance / Historical;
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money orders and personal checks. Books may be returned within 30 days. Full refund will be given upon receipt of book in condition as originally sent. Washington State residents must be charged applicable sales tax.
In this second novel of the Dreamlight Trilogy from New York Times-bestselling author Amanda Quick, psychic power and passion collide as a legendary curse comes to a burn...
The Arcane Society was born in turmoil when the friendship of its two founders evolved into a fierce rivalry. Nicholas Winters's efforts led to the creation of a device of unknown powers called the Burning Lamp. Each generation of male descendents who inherits it is destined to develop multiple talents-and the curse of madness.
Plagued by hallucinations and nightmares, notorious crime lord Griffin Winters is convinced he has been struck with the Winters Curse. But even has he arranges a meeting with the mysterious woman Adelaide Pyne, he has no idea how closely their fates are bound, for she holds the missing lamp in her possession.
But their dangerous psychic experiment makes them the target of forces both inside and outside of the Arcane Society. And though desire strengthens their power, their different lives will keep them apart-if death doesn't take them together.