Price: $ 175.00$5.00 standard shipping to USA
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
THE MANDALAY EDITION OF THE WORKS OF RUDYARD KIPLING. Thirteen Volumes
by Kipling, Rudyard
Book condition: Very Good
Book DescriptionDoubleday, Page & Company, Garden City, NY: ., 1927. Thirteen Volumes. Title pages ruled in red and black. Uncut. Top edges gilt. 8vo. 205mm. Original full purple cloth bindings. Original paper spine labels, browned. Hardbound. Very good. Joseph Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936) was an English poet, short-story writer, and novelist who is now chiefly remembered for: his celebration of British imperialism; tales and poems of British soldiers in India; and his tales for children. He received the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1907. 13 Volumes. **PRICE JUST REDUCED! KIP BX 2. Hardcover. Very Good.
- THE MANDALAY EDITION OF THE WORKS OF RUDYARD KIPLING. Thirteen Volumes by Kipling, Rudyard
- Bookseller: THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 091R58
- Title: THE MANDALAY EDITION OF THE WORKS OF RUDYARD KIPLING. Thirteen Volumes
- Author: Kipling, Rudyard
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Doubleday, Page & Company, Garden City, NY: .
- Date published: 1927
- Keywords: KIPLING LITERATURE SETS COLONIAL BRITISH EMPIRE ENGLISH RUDYARD MANDALAY EDITION 1927
- Bookseller catalogs: LITERATURE;
Be the first to write a review!★ Share your review of this book