GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
Proximity Fuzes: Theory and Techniques
by Arora, V. K
Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre. 2010. Hard cover. Fine in fine dust jacket.. 227 p. Includes: diagrams, index, bibliography. . This book aims to provide an overview of proximity fuzes covering theoretical, experimental, and engineering aspects of RF Doppler proximity fuzes. In depth analysis and design of crucial sub-system of proximity fuzes are given special importance. It also covers advances based on microwave frequency-modulated continuous wave (FMCW) systems and laser proximity fuzes. The instrumentation aspects of proximity fuzes are given due attention. The book also covers the electronic counter-measure (ECM) and electronic counter counter-measure (ECCM) of proximity fuzes. Contents: History, overview, fuze range equation, reserve battery, oscillators, mixers, antennas, frequency-modulated continuous wave (FMCW) proximity fuzes, laser sources and photodetectors, nanosecond pulse generator, laser proximity fuzes. .
- Proximity Fuzes: Theory and Techniques by Arora, V. K
- Bookseller: Masalai Press2 (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: Alibris.0024227
- Title: Proximity Fuzes: Theory and Techniques
- Author: Arora, V. K
- Format/binding: Hard cover
- Book condition: Fine in fine dust jacket.
- Quantity available: 3
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 8186514295
- ISBN 13: 9788186514290
- Publisher: Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre
- Date published: 2010
- Keywords: 227 p. Includes: diagrams, index, bibliography., Munitions-Proximity Fuzes, Explosives
Terms of sale:
Any book found unsatisfactory may be returned within 7 days of receipt but please advise.