No Heartbleed: Biblio is safe for shopping. Read about Biblio and the Heartbleed bug.
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
Speedball Linoleum Cutters
C. Howard Hunt Pen Company, ca. 1940's. Very Good +. Single sheet folded, 4pp. Product catalog. Slightly creased. In 1936 the C. Hunt Pen Company became America's first large manufacturer of inexpensive accessories for linoleum block printing, a popular school craft. Henry Frankenfield, printmaker and art educator, developed the line. In 1916 the company began producing the Speedball pen.
- Speedball Linoleum Cutters by (Printmaking)
- Bookseller: Book Patrol (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 2069
- Title: Speedball Linoleum Cutters
- Author: (Printmaking)
- Book condition: Very Good +
- Quantity available: 1
- Publisher: C. Howard Hunt Pen Company
- Date published: ca. 1940's
- Keywords: printmaking, linocuts, ephemera
Terms of sale:
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.