Price: $ 22.00$4.00 standard shipping to USA
Terms of Sale
We ship most orders within 24 hours. And we confirm shipments by e-mail. We pack your purchases with care: Books are gently cleaned and individually wrapped before packing. They are sent on their way in sturdy parcels, with plenty of support and protection. Our pet professional peeve is the poorly packed book. So when it comes to wrapping and packing books, we follow our own advice, as set forth in The Care and Feeding of Books Old and New: A Simple Repair Manual for Book Lovers (available in hardcover and paperback editions). Ordering a gift? We offer complimentary gift wrapping and cards with the message of your choice, to which we devote our very best penmanship. Returns accepted if the item is not as described.
Sporting Pictures of England
by Guy Paget
Book condition: Fair
Jacket condition: Fair
London: Collins (Britain in Pictures series), 1946.. Paper-covered boards, 8vo, 48 pages, 12 color plates, 21 black-and-white illustrations. Morland, Towne, Chalon, Marshall, Reinagle, and Alken are among the artists whose dog and horse pictures are reproduced and discussed. Fair condition (some discoloration on endpapers), in fair dust jacket (small tears and chips) in Mylar.. Hardcover.
- Sporting Pictures of England by Guy Paget
- Bookseller: Dog Lovers Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: georap2897
- Title: Sporting Pictures of England
- Author: Guy Paget
- Illustrator: Morland, Towne, Chalon, Marshall, Reinagle, Aiken et al.
- Book condition: Fair
- Jacket condition: Fair
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Collins (Britain in Pictures series)
- Place: London
- Date published: 1946
- Keywords: dog dogs art foxhounds horses
- Bookseller catalogs: other animals and nature;
- Subjects: PETS / Dogs / General;