Scroll over to zoom
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or paper...[more]
- The portion of a dust jacket which folds around the edges of a book. Often has descriptive text printed on it....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
WONDERFUL GAME OF OZ
[BAUM,L.FRANK]. WONDERFUL GAME OF OZ. Salem: Parker Bros. (board copyrighte 1921). This is the original Oz board game in the cardboard box. The box has gorgeous chromolithographed color plate on the cover showing Dorothy standing front of the Tin Man and next to the Scarecrow. The Scarecrow is sitting on back of the Cowardly Lion with Oz in the background. The box flaps are repai with some discoloration otherwise sound and VG. This is a later issue with t cover illustration not repeated on the game board and with side panels reachi to the bottom of the box. Inside there are no dividers in the box, contains wooden barrel, 5 (of 6) wooden dies, 4 wooden tokens and an incomplete instruction booklet. Inside the box a fabulous game board that measures 19" square when opened. This is a nice example of the game, hard to find complete.
- WONDERFUL GAME OF OZ by BAUM,L.FRANK
- Bookseller: Aleph-Bet Books, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 35127
- Title: WONDERFUL GAME OF OZ
- Author: BAUM,L.FRANK
- Book condition:
- Keywords: CHILD, ILLUS, JUV
Terms of sale: 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.