No Heartbleed: Biblio is safe for shopping. Read about Biblio and the Heartbleed bug.
Buying International Edition TextbooksYou can save up to 50% or more when you order international edition textbooks. Here are some quick answers to common questions on international editions and some suggestions for shopping.
What is an international edition textbook?An international edition textbook has been published at a lower production cost for sale in foreign markets. Distributors overseas then re-sell the titles to customers in other parts of the world at a much lower price. International edition textbooks save students an average of 50% over the prices offered at their college bookstores.
International Edition Key Differences:
- The ISBN is not the same as the US edition.
- The cover image is usually different.
- Most international editions are soft cover.
- They often have black and white illustrations.
- CD ROMs or other supplementary materials may not be included.
- May contain a statement that they are intended for foreign markets.