Biblio.co.uk waiting list
Biblio has been busy making some improvements to our European book marketplace site Biblio.co.uk to make it easier for us to invite non-European booksellers to join.
We're nearing the final stages of testing this, but you can sign-up now, and your inventory will be added to Biblio.co.uk as soon as enrollment is open to all sellers.
What does it cost?
There are NO additional fees for selling on Biblio.co.uk. The same Billing Option rates that you have selected for Biblio.com apply to your Biblio.co.uk sales!
- If you are currently on Billing Option A on Biblio.com, you pay NO monthly fees for adding Bibilo.co.uk. The same low 15% commission rate applies to your Biblio.co.uk orders.
- If you are currently on Billing Option B on Biblio.com, you still pay the same monthly listing fee for your Biblio inventory with the same 7.5% commission on your Biblio.co.uk and Biblio.com orders. One listing fee for two sites!
How do I manage my Biblio.co.uk account?
Your Biblio account manages all of the Biblio Powered sites that you enroll on. This makes it incredibly easy for you to reach an increased customer base with no additional work. When you join Biblio.co.uk:
- Your current Biblio.com inventory becomes available to Biblio.co.uk customers.
- Your Biblio.co.uk orders are reported to you in your current BiblioDirect bookseller menu.
- Your uploads to Bibilo automatically update both sites, and any other Biblio Powered site that you list on.
When will Biblio.co.uk be ready for non-European booksellers to join?
Soon! We are nearing the final stages of testing now, and we will email you when your books go live to customers on Biblio.co.uk.
How do I join Biblio.co.uk?
Agree to the site terms here
Your inventory will be automatically be made available to Biblio.co.uk customers when we complete testing of the final steps we are making to get things ready for booksellers worldwide to join Biblio's European book marketplace.