Men and Women Are from Eden: A Study Guide to John Paul II's Theology of the Body Paperback - 2005
by Mary Healy
From the publisher
Maybe you've heard of Pope John Paul II's theology of the body and wondered, vaguely, what it's all about. Maybe you've never heard of it until now and are asking, theology of the what? Maybe you're already familiar with the basics and are ready to incorporate this teaching on sex, love and marriage into your own life.Whatever your level of understanding, you're probably ready for some good news about sex in a culture littered with the bad news of divorce, adultery, sexually transmitted disease, heartache and loneliness. This guide is designed to help you appropriate the Pope's astonishing message: True, lasting love--that which humanity enjoyed in the beginning, before the Fall--is possible here and now. In nine straightforward lessons, Men and Women Are from Eden introduces the reader to the pope's warm, deeply biblical understanding of God's original plan for men and women, a plan that brings with it healing of mind in regard to sexuality and the body.
John Paul II begins his teaching on the theology of the body in a surprising way.
- Title Men and Women Are from Eden: A Study Guide to John Paul II's Theology of the Body
- Author Mary Healy
- Binding Paperback
- Edition annotated editio
- Pages 121
- Volumes 1
- Language ENG
- Publisher Servant Publications, Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Date July 2005
- Illustrated Yes
- ISBN 9780867167009 / 0867167009
- Weight 0.31 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Dimensions 8 x 5.13 x 0.38 in (20.32 x 13.03 x 0.97 cm)
- Library of Congress subjects John Paul, Catholic Church - Doctrines
- Library of Congress Catalog Number 2005006027
- Dewey Decimal Code 233.5
About the author
More Copies for Sale