THE NATIVITY OF OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST
by ORIGINAL ANTIQUE NEW TESTAMENT ETCHING - THE NATIVITY
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- M.Pollak Antiquariat - Est.1899 (IL)
- Seller's Inventory #
- THE NATIVITY OF OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST
- ORIGINAL ANTIQUE NEW TESTAMENT ETCHING - THE NATIVITY
- No Binding
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Edition
- Date Published
- nativity geburt jesu jesus mary manger angels christmas weihnachten antique print etching alter Stich
- Bookseller catalogs
- BIBLICAL PRINTS;
Terms of Sale
M.Pollak Antiquariat - Est.1899
M.POLLAK ANTIQUARIAT Est.1899, ABA, ILAB
All major credit cards (Amex, Mastercard, Visa, Diners) Bank transfer (IBAN account in Germany and $ account in Israel) PAYPAL(paypal address: email@example.com)
* DUE TO COVID-19 CRISIS:**
**Our displayed prices occasionally indicate free shipping of registered surface mail. We are urged by the circumstances to use and charge registered airmail for the time being.
Thank you for understanding in these demanding times.
Please contact us for information on our convenient courier shipping rates.
**When payment will be done via paypal, increased shipping costs for heavier or multiple volume items will be visible on your paypal-invoice.**
Returns within 7 days of arrival, only if not properly described.
The automatically shipping fees indicated are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG.
If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
We ship with registered airmail, unless otherwise stated or ordered.
When payment will be done via paypal, increased shipping costs for heavier or multiple volume items will be visible on your paypal-invoice.
When ordering from Australia, South-America or Far-Eastern Countries, we kindly ask you to choose our convenient courier shipping rates.
Correspondence in English, German, French, Hebrew
About the Seller
About M.Pollak Antiquariat - Est.1899
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]