When Biblio lauched Biblio.co.uk, we were proud to be able to offer an inventory selection and representation of Biblio booksellers that specifically appealed to the UK and EU book buying market. At the outset, we achieved this selection by limiting enrollment in the Biblio.co.uk program. UK and EU based booksellers were automatically eligible to sell books on Biblio.co.uk.
Since the launch of Biblio.co.uk, we have worked on ways of improving the Biblio.co.uk customer experience.
In past months, we introduced a default search results order for customers that gave them matching books based on the least expensive copy, including shipping to their location. This helped better serve the Biblio.co.uk customers’ needs, as well as promoting local and regional book shopping on the internet.
Of course, Biblio.co.uk customers don’t just look for the cheapest copy. Customers are still given options search by attribute, such as First Edition or Signed copies, as well as book condition, and full selection of search options that Biblio customers count on.
To further promote Biblio.co.uk customer experience, we are now looking to increase selection. With that in mind, we will gradually be adding the inventories of Biblio.com booksellers in good standing to Biblio.co.uk.
- What this means for Bibilo.co.uk customers is more selection.
- The site is designed to promote and highlight booksellers local to that customer first, but more inventory means more customers will find what they want on Biblio.co.uk.
- What this means for current Biblio.co.uk booksellers is more customers!
- More customers will be coming to the site, which means more chances for sales!
- What this means for Biblio booksellers hadn’t previously been able to sell on Biblio.co.uk is more chances to sell books with no extra work!
- You don’t need to do anything to ensure that you will be included, your inventory will be automatically added to Biblio.co.uk search results in coming weeks!