Biblio.com periodically provides promotional codes and coupons to help our users save money on their book purchases. Keep reading for the scoop on our promo codes, where to get them, and how to use them!
Where can I find Promo Codes?
Biblio.com occasionally sends out timely emails with coupon codes and special offers for Biblio subscribers, as well as suggested gift lists and other goodies. All you have to do is opt-in to receive e-mail from Biblio.com. Click here to subscribe and save with coupons!
Also, after you order a book from Biblio.com, we often send a follow-up email to ensure that you received your book and that you are a happy customer. These emails may also contain promotional coupon codes which can be used during your next book purchase!
Finally, you can join the Bibliophile’s Club to get 10% off of every purchase for an entire year!
How do I use Promo Codes during Checkout?
- The promotional code box is in your Cart. The prompt is located at the lower left of the shopping cart page,.
- Enter your promo code in the blank white box and then click on the button that says “Apply.” You will see the discount applied to the total at that time!
- You can only use one promo code per order. Also, promo codes apply to book price total only, and do not discount shipping or taxes.
If there is no discount reflected in your total after you hit “Apply,” it is because the promo code is invalid, or expired. Please double-check your spelling and try again, or contact Customer Service for further assistance.
The Fine Print:
- Your subtotal will be updated with discount upon applying the promo code.
- Your discount is applicable to book price only. It is not applicable to taxes and/or shipping costs.
- This discount CANNOT be used in exchange for or in addition to a bookseller trade discount.
- Your discount cannot be applied to previously-placed orders, nor can it be retroactively applied to an order already shipped.
- All expiration dates are set to Eastern Standard Time.
Amber is the current marketing coordinator at Biblio. A lifelong love of the written word brought her to Biblio and she happily spends her days talking about books and delving into the wide world of antiquarian books.
You can also find her in the garden or writing about brewing and plant adventures at Pixie’s Pocket.