Join us on Friday, December 6th, 2013 for our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway on Facebook!
Our “12 Days of Christmas” Giveaway is easy to play! Go to our Facebook page to Like our page and play along.
Each day for 12 days, we’ll post a question at 10am EDT, starting on December 6th. To participate, all you have to do is answer our question in the comments section, and we’ll use our random generator tool to select a daily winner. You have until 8:30am EDT the following morning to post your reply.
We’ll announce the daily winner that morning at 9am EDT. Each winner will receive a special 50% off coupon for their entire purchase on Biblio (up to $25 max discount).
Those 12 winners will then be entered into a grand prize drawing on Wednesday, December 18th, when one person will win free books for a year in 2014!
The grand prize winner will be announced on Wednesday, December 18th at 4pm EDT.
Questions? Direct them to our marketing folks!
Rules and Details:
- No purchase is necessary to play.
- No derogatory comments, external links, SPAM or abusive language is allowed in comment replies section. Biblio.com reserves the right to disqualify any participant in our giveaway.
- Twelve (12) winners will receive a 50% coupon code for their next purchase on Biblio.com. Winners will be contacted via email with a special code.
- This coupon is good for one transaction only and will expire on January 31, 2014. $25 maximum discount. Discount is not applicable on shipping and/or taxes.
- One (1) winner will receive free books for a year in 2012. Winner will be contacted via email with details. The winner will be issued a $25 BiblioBucks gift certificate on the first of each month for every month in 2014. Those BiblioBucks must be used within that month and can be applied to any purchase until the balance is zero or until the end of the month, whichever comes first.
Amber is the marketing coordinator at Biblio. A lifelong love of the written word brought her to Biblio and she happily spends her days talking about books and delving into the wide world of antiquarian books.